Chapter 20: Hes on tour

Lilly's PoV:
It's been a couple of weeks since the meal with the the boys and they have been acting really strange around me including brad, it's like he has something to tell me.
I get out of the bed and straight away I smell bacon.
I walk down the stairs when I hear the boys talking to each other I hear my name been mentioned so I stay on the stairs listening to them.
"Brad you need to tell her!"
"How can I con ? It will break her heart and I don't want to loose her"
"We leave in 2 days Brad, it's either you tell her or you leave without her knowing and if you love her you won't do that Brad"
"I'm going to have to just leave con! I can't tell her I'm sorry and neither can you"
He's leaving without telling me, what an asshole

I walk into the kitchen not even looking at either of them. I feel them both staring them at me as I pour my orange juice out, I push past them both and walk into the room.
I can't believe he's just going to leave without even telling me, how could he!?

I can feel eyes staring into the back of my head but I just sit down on the couch like nothing's happened.

"Can I speak to you lilly"
I stand up an walk up the stairs ignoring Brad.
I hear him walking up behind me.
I walk into my room and sit on my bed, Brad walks in behind me sitting next to me.
"are you okay lilly, you seem a little moody this morning"

"Have you ever mistaken
someone so badly Brad?  like you think they are the best thing ever that can ever happen to you and then you find out they are lieing to you?"

"If they loved you and you loved them why would lie to you?"

"I don't no Brad.... Maybe I should ask you"

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm on about Brad! You no what I'm on about!"

"I really don't!"

"I heard you and Connor speaking Brad! You think I was not going to notice you've gone?!"

"Listen I was going to tell you Lilly I just needed a good time to say it!"

"That's not what I heard! You said  u don't no if you should tell me Brad"

"Why do you give a shit anyway hope! It's not like you love me or you'd miss me this was just sex lessons Lilly!"
How dare he? This was just sex! Fuck him!

"Omg! Did you just actually say that? Wow you really are an asshole Brad!"

"Yes I did"

"Fuck you Brad! Fuck us! Oh wait there never was an us were they!"
I couldn't stop my legs from running out of the door slamming it behind me warning him not to follow me! Not like he would anyway.
Connor was staring at me as I ran down the stairs and put my shoes on forgetting my coat! I don't care if I rains, I slam the front door following the path having no idea of where I was going!
--------////--------
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I had tour and everything and also school, I had forgotten about this and now I'm back and ready to start updating again!!!!!