Chapter 5: Releive Stress

Lilly's POV:
I wake up and feel a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around my stomach.
It was Brad.
Wait what Brad stayed last night?.
-
So before you think no me and Brad didn't do anything last night, he just learnt me how to kiss and then we ate pizza and went to bed. I thought Brad might of gone home before I woke up seen as though that's what "bad boys" do.
-
I turned round to face Bradley and I looked at him sleeping, I started to wonder if after all these lessons was a good idea I mean what if people in school find out, what if Brad tells him friends.
Questions were running round in my head until I heard my phone alarm go of interrupting me from worrying.
I then remembered it was school...
-
I shook Brad several times before he woke up.
"Brad we have to go to school now"
He groaned and opened his eyes looking into mine for a second before I knew it his hands were behind my head pulling me down to kiss him.
Our lips connected I felt fireworks in my body, i couldn't fall the bad boy.
The kiss was starting to get heated so I pulled away and put my hand on his chest before saying
"Come on you"
I lifted legs out of the bed and remembered I had only slept in a long top last night.
Why I did that I don't know.
-
I waited until Brad got out of the bed and I just sat there for awhile.
"Carter what are you doing?"
Brad says raising his eye brow at me.
I didn't want to get up I felt scared because he hasn't seen me like this, I must of took my pants of during the night.
-
I lifted of the bed and stood there speechless.
"Lils why haven't you got pants on?" I could see the smirk on his face while he was saying this.
I didn't know so I made a lie up,
"I was too warm during the night so I took them off"
I could see him eyeing me up so I got hold of the quilt and wrapped it around me quickly running into the bathroom.
-
I left my uniform in the bathroom last night so that was ok, I also leave clean underwear in the bathroom for when I get out the shower so I didn't need to go outside.
I got a shower and did my daily routine, foundation, mascara and contour and cat eye.
I walked out the room to be faced with a fully dressed Brad staring at me.
He grabbed my hand and we began walking down the stairs, we wasn't in a relationship.... As far as I knew anyway.
-
I'm not going to ask Brad if we are because he'll think I'm stupid I mean come on it's only sex lessons.
We start walking down to school hand in hand, the walk wasn't an awkward silence it was a nice silence for me anyway.
We approached the school gates and I feel brads hand slip out of mine, I then see his friends looking at him while he walked away and just forgot about me.
-
*after school*
All through school Brad has ignored me , he hasn't tried to talk to me once it's really annoying.
I'm really annoyed at him.
Walking out of school I see Brad with his friends he turns round and looks at me smirking but i just throw him a mucky and walk away.
A for minutes later I hear footsteps behind me and then someone grabs me by the hips and twists me round.
It's Brad.
"What do you want Brad?"
"Why are you angry with me?"
"Wait let me think, you haven't spoken to me all day you don't even look at me. Are you embarrassed or something of been "friends" with me?"
"What no I'm not, listen why don't I show you how I relive stress"
"What's that buy fucking me and then chucking me?"
Brad leans down and plants his lips on mine, at first I don't kiss back but then I do, he disconnects his lips from mine and puts them on my neck. I stiffen up because I have never had this before.
-
"How about we go to my house and have the 2nd lesson?"
"Fine"
You walk to Bradley's I'm walking suprisably fast, when we get to brads house he slams me against the wall and starts kissing around my neck, I  go along with it playing with his curls that fall down his neck, which earned a moan from Brad and I smirked a little.
He puts his hands on my waist lifting me up so my legs were wrapped about his waist, he starts walking up the stairs still nibbling and kissing my neck.
His hands rummaged under my Tshirt stopping at my breasts I them feel him lay me down on the bed and he says
"I will show you how to drive a boy crazy"
-
He flips me over so I am on top straddling his waist he looks into my eyes with lust. I then start to panick until he grabs hold of my waist and starts rubbing in circular motion. I get a weird feeling in my stomach, it was a nice feeling though.
He starts taking of my top an I take of his he then asks for permission to take of my pants. Even though I'm scared I still give him permission he then says.
"Take mine of for me"
I look down at the button on his pants and I put my hand on it, I start to panick as I can't open it and Brad is getting impatient, I them unbutton it and slide his trousers down. I see his black and red Levi's boxers straight away I notice his bulge and I gulp.
-
"Rock against me" Brad says
Wait what?
"Grind on me Lilly"
I sit on brads bulge I still have my underwear on bare in mind. I start to rock against him, he grabs hold of my hips and starts helping me rocking me a little more, the feeling of his cold rings on my hips made me shiver but I liked it.
-
The feeling I was having right now was amazing.
I could feel Brad growing bigger underneath me. I accidentally let a moan slip out of my mouth, Brad looks at me and smirks.
He closes his eyes a little and mutters Fuck under his breath.
I then put my head back in pleasure. I was no longer a dry sex virgin. It went on for awhile until we heard someone shout brads name from downstairs, it sound like one of his friends.
"Ignore them" Brad says looking at me in the eye.
I carried on but then I heard them shout again but this time I heard footsteps also.
I quickly stop and lift of Brad missing his touch. Brad groans and lifts up we both start putting our clothes on.
-
"Brads POV"
She started to rock against me it was amazing straight away, I could feel myself growing harder underneath her and she was SOOO wet it was unreal, I just wanted her there and then she carried on rocking and then I heard a little moan slip out of her mouth, little miss innocent just moaned over me.
I look at her and smirk. The pleasure is amazing I close my eyes "fuck" .
I open my eyes to see lilly with her head tilted back in please and I could see the sweat on her head. She looked beautiful.
We carried on until I heard my name been called from downstairs we ignore it and carry on but then we hear it again and someone walking up the stairs. I quickly put on my clothes and so does Lilly.
"Please say you won't tell them"
"I promise"
"Good otherwise these lessons are over"
I lean over to hear and give her a quick peck on the lips before the bedroom for bursts open.
Tris, James and Con stood there staring at us smirking.
I looked at Lilly and winked.
"I've got to go now erm I'll see you around Brad"
She walks out the door with her head down.
All eyes are on me.
-"Come on then what happened with little miss innocent"
I know I shouldn't of told them but she just looked so hot a moaning mess on top of me.
I told them everything.
"No way did you have dry sex with little miss innocent"
------////-------
Hope you like this chapter it's long I know but I think the others are abit short.
Tell me what you think of this fanfic and how I can improve😏

Instagram; moonlightcon_
Twitter: beaniecon_