Chapter 1: He notices me.

Don't forget to comment and like!
___________________________
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Lilly, 16 years old, My dad is super strict and I happen to be the only virgin in school.
My crush happens to be Innocents worst enemy.
BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!!!
-
I arrived to science sitting down at my seat and watching everyone walking in, I see Bradley turning the corner entering the room, whenever I see him I can't help but stare.
He walks over and sits 2 rows infront of me, I hadn't noticed I'd been staring for so long until I was called out by one of brads friends Connor saying.
"Finished staring Lilly?"
Everyone turned round to me and started laughing. My cheeks automatically turned red.
-
Brad was the bad boy of the school and everyone knew I would never go there with Brad.
1. He's never even noticed me.
2. Who would want to date a virgin.
3. Brad doesn't date!!
-
I put my head into my hands mentally punching myself in the face, I looked up to see a pair of brown marble like eyes staring into mine. He smirks at me and puts a "V" shape to his mouth and flicked his tongue. Even though I am a Virgin I still know what a sexual sign is.
-
Mr Barrett's came over to me and says
"So you find Mr Simpson more interesting then my lesson Miss Carter?" He says raising his eyebrows.
I look around the classroom and see everyone's eyes on me, including Brads.
"N-no sir I was just day dreaming sorry sir"
Brad pipes in.
"Oi Carter what you imagining?" He pauses and then says "Me and You?"
-
I look at him and put my head on the table putting my hands on my head banging my head against the table.
When I hear a brummie voice saying.
"Your head won't be the only thing getting banged on a table" confidently he says it out loud.
-
I feel like a complete idiot and i daren't look up, I hear everyone laughing around you, I hate being the centre of attention.
sir shouts over the laughter of the classroom .
"Pipe down you lot, back on with your work"
I look back up ready to listen when i look up you see some all too familiar marble brown eyes looking at me,he winks and smirks at me turning back round.
-
Well at least he noticed me I guess.