Chapter 11: First Impression.

I got and ran quickly upstairs because I had no clothes on because of Brad.
I got my uniform on and did my make up.
I didn't have time for a shower because we needed to go to Brad's so he could get changed, I did my hair in dino braids and quickly ran down the stairs to see Brad fully dressed in his clothes from last night.
-
I put on my shoes.
"You ready Brad?"
"The question is, are you ready lil?"
"Yes now come on"
I grab his arm and pull him outside the house locking the door.
We intertwine our fingers and start walking to Brad's house.
"So are you ok Lilly you not in a mood with me are you?"
"Brad forget it, it doesn't matter anymore" I say looking at him smiling.
He kisses my cheek as we turn the corner to his house, as we approach a brown door I started to get scared incase his mum didn't like me.
-
Brad opens the door and straight away we are greeted with the cutest most fluffiest dog ever, a sandy coloured golden retriever.
"Hello baby" Brad says stroking the dog.
"What's his or her name?" I ask curious.
"Jesse, she's awesome"
I bend down and start stroking Jesse she's the cutest thing ever!
She licks my face I giggle.
Brad grabs me and lifts me up.
"Come on you we will be late for school"
I stroke Jesse one last time before I'm led upstairs to Brad room I assume.
He quickly grabs his uniform of his bed and gets dressed infront of me, I don't want to watch him so I turn away awkwardly,
"Its not like you've not seen it before" Brad says winking
"Shut it Bradley"
"Don't call me Bradley otherwise I will have to push you against the bed and punish you"
Brad says sternly pointing at you.
I put my arms up asif to surrender.
"Sorry brad...ley"
"Thats it"
The next thing I know I'm been pushed against the bed I'm laying on my back and Bradley is kissing my neck and tickling me.
"Say your sorry" Brad says ticking me
"Never!" He carrys on ticking me but then his bedroom door is opened.
"Oh... Erm sorry Brad. I erm. Your going to be late"
It was Brad's mum.
Brad lifts of me.
-
His mum is going to hate me that's the first time she's met me and that's me layed on the bed and her son ticking me .
"Your mum is going to hate me Brad. That's a terrible first impression"
"Shut up Lilly, she's seen worse"
"Like?"
"That doesn't matter now come on school!"
-
I walk down the stairs to be greeted by Anne-Marie, I knew Brad's parents before because I've seen her around.
"Hey, Mrs Simpson I'm sorry about that up there that's a terrible first impression"
"Don't worry sweetie, it's good to see him happy"
-
Brad's happy?
Maybe he does really love me.
----------///////---------
I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING TO BE HONEST .
But Lilly will be needing friends soon so maybe I'll pick some of you guys😛