Chapter 9: Jealousy

Lilly's POV:
So last night I caught Brad having sex with anothe girl so I stormed off home.
Now I wish I wouldn't of maybe I should of told him how I really feel about him.
That fact that I love him and that he drives me crazy.
-
Last night when I was walking home I bumped into one of brads friends. Connor, he drives so he gave me a lift home.
I told him everything about me finding Brad in the bed and he told me he knew about me and Brad having dry sex, he didn't no anything about the real deal.
-
Talk of him he just messaged me.
Texts from Con🙇🏼:
"You wanna go out for something to eat today?, Nandos maybe?"

Texts to Con🙇🏼:
"Sure what time?"

Texts from Con🙇🏼:
"I'll be round in half an hour?"

Texts to Con🙇🏼:
"Okay dokey, see you later slug"

Texts from Con🙇🏼:
"Later Little Miss Innocent😏😂"

Texts to Con🙇🏼:
"Shut it you, bye I'm getting dressed"

-
I would never go there with Con, I mean he is got and damn his 6 pack and everything about him perfect. He's just more sweet and shy, I like the bad ass, dirty and load mouth ones.... Kind of like Brad really.
Me and Con are friends an nothing more he knows that.
-
I start getting dressed I go for the casual look ripped skinnys with a belly top not too short though, I put on my black old skool vans, I put my black denim jacket which I found out I had the same as con. I did simple make up foundation, mascara and bronzer.
-
I hear a knock on the door so I quickly run down the stairs. I'm pretty exited.
I open it and see con stood in a shirt half unbuttoned with ripped skinnys and his black denim, he points at mine and laughs. I quickly say
"You copied me?"
"Nah you copied me"
"YEAHYEAH"
-
I lock the door and get into Connors car.
We walk into Nando's we sit down and look at the menu, I choose mine and tell Connor what I want. I put my menu down and look about, I could feel a pair of eyes staring into the side of my head.
I look round and my eyes are connected with Brad's, he's looking straight at me with a face I can't read, he's either angry or upset I'm not sure.
I look at the clothes he's wearing damn he looks good he is also wearing a unbottoned shirt but with blue denim jacket ( like the picture)
-
We finish our food and go to walk out when I feel my arm been pulled back,
"What are you doing with him lilly?"

"He asked me if I wanted to go out for something to eat why are you bothered anyway?"

"Well I thought you liked me?"

"Oh really Brad, really? I thought you liked me but guess what I caught you fucking someone else"

"I'm sorry ok, please Lilly I was drunk"

"Whatever Brad"

"Please let me come round you house tonight and we can sort this out"

"Fine"

-
It's been 3 hours since con dropped me of and Brad should be coming round soon, I want to make him so angry with himself about what he did, I want to see if he likes me.
So I'm wearing not too exposing but exposing, well only thigh exposing anyway.
Brad loves it when I wear baggy tops so here goes.
-
I got out an oversized top that brad had left at mine, added with some knee high socks, put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.
I walk downstairs and sit on the sofa, after 10 mins I hear the door bell ring.
It's Brad
I open the door and straight away Brad's jaw drops. I smirk a little.
"Need help with that jaw?"
I lift Brad's jaw up for him smile and walk into the room.
Tonight shall be interesting.
------//////------
Oh god,
I see the boys in 2 months!!!😃🙈