Chapter 18: Quick one

Lilly's POV:
While we was waiting for the boys to come round we were sat in his bedroom he was on his ps4 I needed some attention because I was feeling a little when whatever you call it.
-
I walk over to him, I had my Pajama shorts on with knee high socks and an over sized top of Brad's, I walk over to him and sit on his lap, at first he doesn't do anything except move his head to the side so he could see his tv.
I lean my head down into her neck and start kissing his jawline&neck, I bite his hear and I could here a little grunt come from him.
I lift my head up to look at him and he's already got his eyes on me, I wink at him and bite my lip. I think he gets the message.
He puts his hands behind my head and lowers my head down on his lips, we start making out, I grind my hips against his and his member starts getting harder I can feel it underneath me. He moves his hands down to my thighs and starts rubbing circles giving me a crazy feeling in my stomach and somewhere else.
-
He flips us over so he is on top i run my ands through his chocolate curls.
I feel myself moaning and Brad groaning.
He has his head layed on my chest nibbling.
He moves his hands up my Tshirt getting to my bra and then unclipping it slowly.
I lift my hands up so he can take of my Tshirt, Brad starts nibbling at my neck while running his fingers down my side I feel his cold rings touching my sides sending a shiver through my body.
At this presides moment I couldn't care if Tristan was in the house still.
Brad strips of his shirt and starts unbuckling his trousers.
-
Although I've done it with Brad before I've forgot how big he really is, he pulls down his trousers but not his boxers.
He puts his finger around my waist and starts rubbing circles with his thumb, making me a moaning mess, the Beads of sweat were already running down Brad's head.
He starts to undo my trousers and pulls them down.
-
He flips us over so I'm on top.
"R-remember our second lesson lil?"
Brad says inbetween pants and moans.
"Yeah" i say while nodding.
"Do that baby girl" Brad grabs my hips and pulls me on top of his boxers.
I start grinding my hips against him making both him and me wet. He lifts his fingers towards my area and starts rubbing at it making me flip my head back moaning.
I could Brad couldn't take it anymore because he was twitching underneath me. He flipped us over removing his boxers and then mine.
-
He lines himself up at my entrance forgetting the condom.
He slides into me making me moan really loud.
"Scream  my name" Brad groans
"Bradley" I moan
"Louder!"
"BRADLEYY" i moan loud enough for my mum and dad to hear from wherever they was.
I'd actually forgot about my parents been away.
We both climax at the same time but Brad makes sure he pulls out before and releases all over my stomach.
-
He grabs the Tshirt from on the floor and wipes my stomach for me.
He flips down beside me while we both try catch our breath.
-
*30 mins later*
We had both caught our breath.
"That was amazing" Brad says
I nod because I'm still kind of sore.
He gets up so I try to get up but the pain from awhile ago was burning.
Brad notices.
"Are you okay lil?" He asks worried.
"Yeah just little yanoo... Sore"
"Omg I'm so sorry lil I didn't mean to I'm sorry"
"Brad it's fine. I loved every minute of it"
"I love you lil"
What Brad just said he loves me.
"I love you too Brad"
He throws me some boxers and some shorts to put on and one of his tops.
I put them off and start walking down the stairs.
Tristan and the rest of the boys were sat on the couch.
How long have they been here? I think but I actually had said it out loud.
"Don't worry they wasn't here to hear you to at it in the bedroom" Tristan replies smugly.
Me and Brad both turn red immediately.
-
"Hi nice to meet you lads I'm Lilly"
-------//////------
*my innocence noooooo*
Make sure you give me your opinions on this :)))