Chapter 3: "i know what you need"

Recap:
I lift my head out of the water and splash about hearing my phone "ding"
I pick it up and it says
Unread message from: Brad😈
-
I pick it swipe my phone unlocking it
-
Message from Brad:
Hey Carter😏
-
Message to Brad:
Hello Brad, btw I do have a name and it is lilly so yeah.
-
Message from Brad:
Really? You doing anything I could yano get of to?😏
-
Ewww what even is he, I debate wether to tell him I'm in the bath or not.
-
Message to Brad:
I'm in the bath and I'd rather you didn't get of to that👌🏼
-
Message from Brad:
Well I can get of to that.
-
Message to Brad:
I've got to go I've got to watch the house while my parents are out for awhile.
-
Message from Brad:
You have the house to yourself? How long for?
I'll be round in 10 minutes.
-
Oh god why did I tell him, I jumped out the bath getting dressed really fast into a long top with shorts underneath but the top covering them and knee high socks on.
I didn't want to like a slut but I also didn't want to look frigid.
I walked down the stairs hearing the door bell ringing I brushed myself down. I opened the door and saw Brad leaning against the door frame. He was wearing a blue denim jacket with black skinny jeans and a white tank top. Well at least he isn't wearing his black leather jacket anymore. He looked me up and down and licked his lips, I cough stopping him from looking at me, he lifted his head up to my face and I smiled at him, he just stared at me. I shut the door and pointed for him to sit down on the couch.
He went over and sat on over slouching in it.
-
I walked over and said
"do you want a drink or food or anything because I really need.."
I was interrupted by Brad saying
"I know what you need"
What is he on about
"Oh yeah an what is that"
"It's obvious.... Sex lessons"

I was so surprised at what he just said, is he joking me. I mean.... Well maybe I could...
No Lilly what are you thinking this is your virginity not a toy
"Are you joking me?"
"No I'm been really serious I mean come on just imagine me and you upstairs me pulling down your soaking panties, running my hands over your body kissing your neck leaving marks and then.."
I cut him of right there.
"Please stop Brad"
I was starting to feel a funny feeling down below and in my stomach.
-
"Why is it turning you on Lilly?"
Lilly?
The way my tongue rolled of his tongue made me want to pounce on him and rip his top of but then it would be really awkward because i wouldn't know what to do next, I'd just be stood there like what do I do now.
-
"Please leave Brad, my mum is on her way"
I was lying my mum and dad have gone away for 2 nights but I couldn't deal with this anymore.
"Well ok Lilly but if you accept the offer, you can just message me"
With that he walked out the door.
Shall I accept the offer or not?
Why are you even debating it Lilly, he only wants you for sex.
-
Hope you like this:)