Chapter 20- New Relationship

Sara P.O.V: Harry and I were walking down the beach right by each other, every so often our hands would brush each other. I couldn't stop smiling. "You have a beautiful smile." Harry said to me. "Thank you!" I said not knowing what to say. I wanted to slap myself. I looked at Harry smirking. "I have an idea!" I say. "What?" Harry asked curiously. "Lets race to the pier.. Loser buys lunch." I say. "Sounds fun." Harry said. We smiled and got in a running position. "On three." I say. "One!" I say. "Two!" Harry say. "Three!" we both say and start running. As we run I trip. Harry stops and helps me up after making sure I'm ok we start back running. Harry beats me by a second. I smile. "Looks like I'm buying lunch." I say and we walk towards a burger place.
When we get their we decide not to sit that we'd walk around while we ate. After we order I go to get my money out before I can Harry is paying. "I said I'd pay." I tell him. He just smiles and says "And I don't care." I roll my eyes. Once we get the food we walk out and walk down the pier. Harry almost makes me choke on my drink when he decides it would be fun to just start rapping. I'm laughing so hard.
*Rap*
Sara girl
I know we haven't known each other for long
But, babe I just want you to know how I feel
I ain't never met a chick who seems to get me like you
In just one day you have seem to make me go crazy
I mean like real crazy
I now know how Justin and Selena feel how they want only each other

By the time Harry got to that part I'm holding my stomach and laughing my butt off. "Oh gosh!" I manage to get out. "What?" Harry asks innocently. "Please stick to singing.. not rapping!" I say. "You're mean!" he says sticking his tongue out. Right about now I'm wondering why I didn't record this! This is something I'll never forget. "No, I'm not mean." I say. Harry gives me this look and I just start laughing again. I'm laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes. Harry sticks his bottom lip out and gives me a pouty face. I hug him. "Thanks for the rap!" I say causing him to smile. "You're to cute!" I tell him. "No you are!" he says. We go back and forth for a while. "Why can't we both be cute." I say. "We can and we are!" Harry says.
We walk back down the beach and build a sand castle. I bet if anyone saw us they'd think we had issues especially after we had a sand fight. We walked in to the water to since most of the sand off. "Sara, I know you just met me but, I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" Harry asks. My face turns red. I just shake my head yes. I mean I can't talk. HARRY STYLES JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRL FRIEND!! I'm seriously freaking out on the inside. "Yes!" I say and he hugs me. "Good!" he replies. He pulls me close to him. Harry takes my face into his hands and bend down and kisses me.
I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. Our lips move in sync. He pulls me closer and I let him. As we kiss I feel fire works. I mean wow!! Harry is such a great kisser. The kiss is soft and passionate but so sweet. As we pull apart all I can say is "Wow!" Harry smiles. "Wow is right!" he says. Harry takes my hand as we start walking down the beach. "Today is our last day in town for now... Would you like to come to our concert?" Harry asks. I smile. "Of course!" I say. He smiles. "Good!" he says as we head back towards the guys. When we arrive they were singing Forever Young with Kendra! Harry and I stay back to make sure we aren't seen. After everyone is gone we walk up to them still holding hands. "That was good." I say. "Yes!" Harry says.
"He asked you out?" Kendra says. I smile. "Yea!" I say. She smiles. "Aw!" she says. "What happened to you?" I ask point to her shoulder area. "Got my first tattoo." she says. I nod. "Ow!" I say. "Ow is right!" she says. "And OW you're giving me a Heart Attack looking like you do!" we say at the same and laugh. "Oh gosh.. Another one.." Louis says. "What does that mean?" I ask. "Da'Cia and Kendra already say stuff in sync now you to." Niall says. I laugh. We all sit around and wait for Da'Cia and Zayn. Once they arrive I walk to the bus with them. When everyone is on Harry and I stand outside and kiss again. I'm meeting them at the stadium since I drove here. Da'Cia and Kendra are riding with me. "See you in a bit!" Harry says then kisses me again. I smile and nod.