Chapter 41- Everyone is Having Babies

Niall P.O.V: It's been a few days since Harry got out of the hospital and we've all been watching him.. and Sara closely. Kendra and I haven't really talked about her being pregnant. We're all at Da'Cia's and Zayn's when Sara says "Kendra, how far are you?" Kendra smiles. "I'm 7 weeks." Sara nods. "Niall you ok?" Liam asks. "Yea. Just still getting used to the fact that Kendra is pregnant." I say. Kendra gives me a sweet smile. "Oh." Liam says. I just nod. We all talk about the babies as Da'Cia sits on the floor trying to get the twins to move their legs in a walking way. "You're ready for them to walk?" I ask. "Kinda.., At the same time no. They're growing so fast." Da'Cia says. I see Zayn nod. "They probably won't walk for atleast another 4 or 5 months.. I'm just teaching them to move their legs and put pressure on their feet." Da'Cia says. I nod. "I can't wait till this one to be born." Kendra says and my eyes widen. She's ready for our baby to be here and I still can't get over the fact she's pregnant. "Enjoy the pregnancy." Da'Cia says. We all talk for a while when Kellan start screaming. Da'Cia goes to pick him up but Liam says "Can I?" Da'Cia nods. I see Liam get him.
As everyone talks I put my hand on Kendra's belly and she smiles. She places her hand over mine. I hear Sara say aww. Harry then says look at the babies. "Don't go gettin any wild ideas." Sara says. "I don't want one!" Harry says quickly causing everyone to laugh. We all know he meant right now.
Da'Cia P.O.V: As every one talked I watched Liam with Kellan. It's then my mouth falls open. I start connecting the dots in my head. I smile. I look at Louis and see how he's looking at Liam and Kellan. It's so sweet. "Lou, Get Kaylen while I finish the cake." I say. He nods. I pass him Kaylen. "Sara, Kendra can y'all come help me?" I say. I see them each look at me but they get up. When we get to the kitchen I take the cake out of the oven when Kendra finally says "What?" "Oh nothing.." I say. "Liar. Tell us!" Sara says. "He wants a baby." I say. "Harry?" Sara asks quickly looking at me like I'm crazy. "No." I say. "Liam?" Kendra asks. I smile nodding. "How do you know." Sara says. "I don't... for sure." I reply. I quickly explain to them how I've noticed Liam wants to babysit or hold the babies more. He looked at Kendra with envy almost when she said how far along she was.. and several other things. I hear the babies crying but I know Zayn's in there and I can trust the guys so I'm not worried. A few minutes later Liam walks in holding Kaylen. "We think she's hungry." he said giving her to me but, not wanting to. "Thanks. Liam.. Do you want kids?" I ask. Kendra and Sara gasp. Liam's face goes red. "Um..yea, one day of course!" he replies. I roll my eyes. "I mean now." I say. Liam looks down and says no. I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say as I move my shirt and bra so I could feed Kaylen. As she starts to nurse Liam says "yea." I smile. "I know." I say. "How?" he asks. "Could tell." I say. "Don't worry no one else could." I reply. Liam nods. "Does Lou know?" Kendra asks. Liam shakes his head no. "You should tell him." Sara says. I nod. Before Liam can say anything I say "I know y'all can't have kids right now.. But, he would like to know." I say. "How?" Liam says. "Well, I want some time with Zayn tonight.. So how about if y'all babysit for a few hours and you tell him then?" I ask. "Sound good." he says. I nod.
*That night*
Kendra P.O.V: I sit on the couch by Niall. We left Da'Cia and Zayn's house about an hour ago. "Ni, Are you scared?" I ask. "About being a dad?" Niall asks. I nod. "Yes. I still can't get over the fact that you're pregnant." Niall says. I nod. "What do you want it to be?" I ask. "A boy." he says. "How about you?" he asks. "Boy." I reply. He smiles. "Really?" he asks. I nod. "Yes. I can't handle a girl." I say. Niall laughs. As we talk the pizza we ordered arrives. Niall gets it. As soon as he opens the box of it I feel sick. I get up and run to the bathroom. Niall follows. As soon as I get to the toilet I throw up. Niall hold my hair and rubs my back. "Are you ok?" he asks as I finish vomiting. I nod and get up. I brush my teeth. "Yea. Get rid of that mess." I say. Niall nods and leaves. He comes back two minutes later. "I put it in the trash outside." I nod. "Thank you. Tomatoes." I say and at the thought I want to be sick again. Niall nods. "Ugh.. this is going to be fun." I say. Niall chuckles. He pulls me into his arms and hugs me. "I love you." I say. "I love both of you." he says. I smile. "Well.. it could be twins." I say. "What?" Niall says going white. I nod. "Twins are common in my family.. and.. if my instincts are right.. it's twins.." just as I finish saying that Niall faints. I feel bad. "Niall!" I say. A few minutes later he wakes up. "I was joking babe. I'm positive it's one!" I say.
Liam P.O.V: Louis and I just got back to our condo with the twins. They're so cute. "Wonder why they need a sitter?" Louis says. I shrug. "No clue." I reply. I know Da'Cia just was doing this for me. Louis and I get the twins in and I get on the floor and play with them. As I play with them Louis turns the t.v to cartoons and Kellan looks at it. Louis picks him up while I tickle Kaylen. "They're so cute!" I tell Louis. "They are." he says. We've had them for about an hour in a half when Kellan decides to pull Louis' bowl of cold spaghetti off the table. It land on him and Kaylen. I can't help but laugh at the look on Lou's face. I'm glad that these are wood floors and not carpet now. "Dang it." Louis hisses. "Why did you leave it near the edge?" I ask. Louis glares. I smile. "I'm going to run them a bath and you start cleaning this up." I say and walk out laughing. I run them a bath and come back and Louis has cleaned up the mess and is holding them.. and he's shirtless. I swear he's trying to kill me. I get Kaylen and we carry them upstairs. As we put them in the tub they start splashing. I smile. I wash them and let them play and Louis grabs a rubber duck from their bag and starts playing with them too. As we pay with them I say "Lou.. I want a baby..one day." his mouth falls open. "What?" he says. I don't say anything I just bite my lip. "Lili, is it because everyone is having babies?" he asks. "No." I reply. He nods. I give him a few minutes to process what I said and take Kellan out. "I've always wanted kids.. it's just seeing you with them and being near them now is just making me want them more." I say. Lou nods and gets Kaylen out. "Liam.. If you want kids after our new tour.. we can start the adoption process.." he tells me. I smile. "Really?" I ask. Louis nods. "Yes! Anything to make you happy Lili! I love you!" he says and kisses me. I smile. "I love you to!"