Chapter 30- Surprise

Da'Cia P.O.V: It took everything I had not to try to kill my fake as heck mother. As I sat down and picked up a crying Kaylen my cell went off. "Hey." I answer. "Hey, you the stuff about the babies?" Kendra asks. "Yes, my mom did it." I hear her gasp. "I know." I reply. "That's so messed up." Kendra says. "You think?" I snap. "I'm sorry." I quickly say. "It's ok." she tells me. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "I gotta go. Kaylen is fussy and Kellan is asleep." I say. "Ok. Call me if you need me." Kendra tells me. " Thanks, I will" I say and hang up.
After I hang up I see Zayn has taken Kellan and gone upstairs. I know he doesn't want me to but, I have to. I dial my moms number. "Hey Da'Cia!" she answers. I could tell she doesn't know that I know. "I just wanted to tell you something quickly" I say making sure not to raise my voice. I'm rocking Kaylen as I talk. "Yes?" she asks. "I don't know, and I really don't care why you gave their picture to the paparazzi. But, you did. You broke my trust. Don't call me. Don't message me I don't want anything to do with you and your sorry ass. You won't be near the babies ever again." I say and hang up. I didn't raise my voice and she better be happy. I walk upstairs and lay Kaylen in her crib and turn the baby monitor on. I walk to Zayn's and my room and get Kellan from him. I lay Kellan in the crib by Kaylen. I kiss them and turn on the baby mobile and the night light and walk out. I back to our room and Zayn is laying there confused. "Let them lay in there for a bit so we can talk. They're both asleep and have eaten and have been changed." I tell him. He nods and pulls me into his arms once I'm by the bed. "You called her." he says. Zayn isn't upset he just stated it. "I had to." I reply. "I know." he tells me and kisses my head. I fall asleep with my head on his chest.
*One Month Later*
Zayn P.O.V: The twins are five weeks old. I've been helping out with the twins as much as I can but I'm still getting way more sleep. When the twins were three weeks old we noticed they were crying more than they should and come to find out the have collic. In other words at night time they sleep very little and cry a whole lot. Since I have to go back on tour next week Da'Cia has been keeping them away from me at night so I can get more sleep. I love her so much. What she doesn't know is that I have a huge surprise for her next week to. I smile. I hear both babies crying and go down stairs and see Da'Cia go to get them. I make her move and I get them. She kisses me and walks back into the kitchen. I follow behind holding them. "I was talking to Niall earlier and he wants kids now." I say. I didn't notice Da'Cia take a drink of some soda and laugh when she spits it out. "What?" she says. "He said that after seeing the twins he wants them." I tell her. We go on and off about it. What she doesn't know is that I just told her this to keep her away from the surprise.
*One Week later*
Zayn P.O.V: Today is the day I'm leaving for tour. I convinced Da'Cia and Kendra to come tonight for our show in South Carolina. Da'Cia wouldn't at first because of the babies but with the help of Kendra she is. I smile. The trip to South Carolina is interesting since the babies are with us. None of the guys care that Da'Cia has to breast feed because they're used to it. Every one wants to hold them when they cry and stuff but, it's funny when Da'Cia snaps even though she doesn't mean to. Niall and Louis are sitting together trying not to laugh when Harry accidently makes Kellan cry. "What did you do?" Da'Cia hisses. "Um.. I don't know." Harry says looking scared. Da'Cia takes Kellan and bounces him. "Harry, I swear if I can't get him back to sleep.. Certain parts you need will be used to make ear rings." Da'Cia says glaring. All the lads jump including me. Harry is about to jump out of his skin. "Da'Cia love, he just hit the car seat." I say. She glares at me. "Do you want me to get him?" I ask. She picks up Kaylen's carseat and walks to the room with both of them. That night was long. We arrived in South Carolina the next day.
*At the concert*
Zayn P.O.V: The lads and I are on stage. "Hey, we're glad that we are able to preform again for all of you Directioners." I say. The crowd claps. I quickly hush them. "With the help of Kendra, the lads, and Sarah we have convinced Da'Cia to allow you to see the babies. But, the only way is that everyone is completely silent until we says you're allowed to make any noise." I say. The fans are about to talk when I say "Be quiet and nod if you understand." they do. I make sure they stay quiet before Da'Cia allows the twins to come out. She walks out smiling and cooing at them. "Every one this is Kaylen Sophia and Kellan Javvad. They are six weeks old." I say. I could tell the fans wanted to say something but they kept there mouths closed. " We need one more favor from you. Everyone stay quiete and hold up your glow in the dark sticks." Harry says. The fans nod and do what we ask. "We're are going to dim the lights." Niall says. Da'Cia is confused. Sarah met us there and her and Kendra walk out. I make Da'Cia give them both babies. She does. There's a chair in the middle of the stage and I pull her to it. After she sits down she tries to say something. I shake my head and hold a finger to her lips. Music starts playing on low. We had it completely worked out so it wouldn't hurt the babies ears. Liam starts singing softly.

(LIAM)People say we shouldnt be togetherToo young to know about foreverBut I say they dont know what they're talk talk talkin about(HARRY)Cause this love is only getting strongerSo I dont wanna wait any longerI just wanna tell the world that you're mine girlOhh(ZAYN)They dont know about the things we doThey dont know about the I love you'sBut I bet you if they only knewThey would just be jealous of usThey dont know about the up all nightsThey dont know I've waited all my lifeJust to find a love that feels this rightBaby they dont know aboutThey dont know about us(NIALL)One touch and I was a believerEvery kiss it gets a little sweeter(HARRY)Its getting betterKeeps getting better all the time girl(ZAYN)They dont know about the things we doThey dont know about the I love you'sBut I bet you if they only knewThey would just be jealous of usThey dont know about the up all nightsThey dont know I've waited all my lifeJust to find a love that feels this rightBaby they dont know aboutThey dont know about us(LOUIS)They dont know how special you areThey dont know what youve done to my heartThey can say anything they wantCause they dont know 'bout us(NIALL)They dont know what we do bestIt's between me and you our little secret(ZAYN)But I wanna tell 'emI wanna tell the world that you're mine girl(ALL)They dont know about the things we doThey dont know about the I love yousBut I bet you if they only knewThey would just be jealous of usThey dont know about the up all nightsThey dont know I've waited all my lifeJust to find a love that feels this rightBaby they dont know aboutThey dont know about usThey dont know about the things we doThey dont know about the I love yousBut I bet you if they only knewThey would just be jealous of usThey dont know about the up all nightsThey dont know I've waited all my lifeJust to find a love that feels this rightBaby they dont know aboutThey dont know about us(ZAYN)They dont know about usThey dont know about us

I finish singing just as softly as Liam started. I'm standing in front of Da'Cia. I take her hand and pull her up. We are facing each other and the crow can see both of us. "Da'Cia, I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. You are my life, my heart and my world. You are my everything. When I first found out that you were pregnant I was so shocked but once I wrapped my head around it I figured out that I loved our unborn babies just as much as I love you. You've made me a dad to the most beautiful babies ever. Every day I'm with you I find more reasons to love you." I say. I get down on one knee. With out looking I know the crowd is shocked. "Da'Cia Marie Hail, Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my beautiful wife?" I ask her.
Da'Cia P.O.V: As Zayn finished I could only nod. I feel light headed. "Omg YES!!" I say after a second. Zayn slips a huge beautiful ring on my finger. He gets up and kisses me. I didn't notice but, Sarah and Kendra now slipped off the stage and back to one of the rooms where you can't hear the crowd. Harry tells the crowd they can talk now and I hear awws and congrats. "Ring! RING! RING!" They start chanting. Zayn nods and a camera is pointed at the ring. I hear a butt load of whoa's. Yea, that is exactly how I feel. Zayn and I kiss. "I love you!!" he tells me. "I love you to!" I say. We kiss one more time before I walk off the stage. When I get to the back we take the babies back out to the bus and stay there. Kendra and Sarah keep grabbing my hand and looking at the ring. "Beautiful." Sarah says. "Wow." Kendra says. "Gorgeous." I reply and they nod. "Can't believe you're engaged." Kendra says. "I know." I say jumping up and down trying not to scream. Once the show ends and the guys come back out they all hug me and I can't stop smiling. I keep kissing Zayn because I'm so happy. I could tell he is to. After feeding and putting the babies to sleep I sit on Zayn's lap. We both confirm the engagement on twitter. Zayn is kissing my neck and marks me as his. "Love you so much." he tells me. I wrap his arms around my abdomen smiling. "Love you so much to." I reply.