Chapter 12 - A plan

A/n - Hey guys! Sorry for the wait.

Ben Drowned's POV

Y/n has been here for only a two days and this happens. Dafuck!

"We are coming with you and I think I have a plan," Masky's voice said from behind me.

I jumped back, along with Toby. Y/n stood their like nothing happened.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"He has been their this whole time with Hoodie," Y/n answered.

I looked over at  Y/n and raised my eyebrow. "And how the fuck would you know that??"

"Cause I can see them dumbass."

"Whatever, can we just go and find Jack?"

"Me, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie will go look for him. You just stay here," Y/n said.

"What, why?!?!"

Masky looked at me and said, "She probably doesn't trust you to carry out this mission with us."

I stare at him and y/n in disbelief. "Why would she not trust in me to carry this out...?"

I sighed as they left. A smirked came on my face. I guess you can say I have a plan of my own. I when up stairs and grabbed my phone. Both I could go threw the TV Jeff walked in my room. Shit.

"Yes Jeff?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"If your plan to go with them that way, it won't work," Jeff answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Y/n would know," Jeff smirked. "Besides I know someone that can help us."

Jeff and I left threw my window. We went the opposite way. I was courses what Jeff was planing. We walked into the city. Why were we here? Jeff stopped me at the edge of the forest.

"Put these on ok," Jeff ordered.

I look at the contacts and clothing he handed me. I sighed and put them in and noticed Jeff had a bandana around his mouth and blue contacts in. I put the green hoodie over my tunic and but on the black pants over my leggings.

"Follow me," Jeff said quietly.

I could have swore I heard a hint of joy in his voice. I shrugged it off as we entered a bar. Ok, I have to question life. Why are we hear? Jeff pulled me over the bar tender. It was a girl, of course. She smirked over at Jeff. I rolled my eyes. I looked back at the girl to notice it was Chloe. My eyes widen slightly. Chloe laughed and walked over to us.

"So what do you want Jeff before you get me fired?" Chloe asked.

"We need you to help us with something," Jeff purred.

Ok this is gross.

"Depends," Chloe answered with a smirk.

"We want to help Y/n, but I know she will since us coming. Do you mind helping us?"  

Chloe sighed, "ok."

Jeff pulled the bandana down and kissed her sweetly.  Ok when did this happen. Chloe kissed back.

Jeff's POV

I pulled down my bandana and kiss Chloe deeply. Chloe kissed back. I would have continued but we were in public. Once we pulled apart Chloe smiled softly. I smile at her before pulling up my bandana. We have been together for 9 months now. Secretly. I don't know what I would do without her.

"I will see you guys outside ok," Chloe smirked.

I nodded and took Ben outside the bar with me.

"What was that?" Ben asked angrily.

"Ben please don't tell anyone about this. Chloe isn't that bad. She became a rebel because she lose Alec. I never met him but I know he is Y/n brother," I explained. "Please Ben. I love her."

"Ok," Ben sighed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Ben didn't even look at me. Chloe came out took us into a alleyway.

"Ok. Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Hack, Codie, Jacob, Sam and his gang are in trouble," Ben said plainly.

Chloe's eyes widen in fear. I looked at her filled with concern eyes.

"Y/n is going to die," Chloe spoke up. " We have to go. NOW."

Ben was in shock. I grabbed Ben's arm and shook him gently. Ben shook his head and look up at Chloe.

"What do you mean?"

"Zerena and her boyfriend work for Zalgo. Zalgo wants Y/n's powers. She is suppose to be the link between death, over, and under realm. Not just that, but she is very much like MrCreepyPasta, CreepysMcPasta, and CreepypastaJr," Chloe explained.

"How?" I asked.

"Y/n made OC/N. (OC/N means Oc name. Aka your character.)"

"OC/N?" Ben and I asked in union.

"She made her/him as a child," Chloe smiled. "I have a plan. Ben, Zerena's boyfriend can kill you with one touch. I do believe you have long distance powers. Use then on him. Zerena can make your dark side come to life. Jeff, you and I can take care of her. Dominic and OC/N can help get Sam, and the others free. Sound ok?" Chloe asked.

Ben was thinks as I was quiet surprised.

"Ok," Ben answered. "But, what if Zalgo and the others are their?"

"Then Jeff and Toby can distract them," Chloe smirked. "Lets go."

We left and found Dominic and OC/N. Chloe explained to them and we went on our way. We walk for a while until we bumped into EJ. 

Y/n's POV

We all walk on quietly.

"Y/n. C-can I talk to you?" Hoodie asked.

I started walking a behind the group with Hoodie.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happen to Alec," Hoodie said quietly.

"It's ok. No need to apologize," I said quietly. "But thank you anyways."

Hoodie stayed silent. I sighed. We never found EJ. Just then I felt like their was 6 souls near. I stop. Everyone looked back at me and stopped.

"Whats wrong?" Hoodie asked.

"There's 6 souls nearby," I said in shush voice.

Thats when Ben, Jeff, Chloe, a blue masked man, and....OC/N. How was OC/N alive?