Chapter 2

**Selena's point of view**

When I woke up I couldn't get that asshole out of my head. I was hesitating if I should text him, I checked the clock it was only 7:30 am. He must be sleeping. By 8 he texted me saying
" good morning cutie"

"Hey sorry I would have texted you before but I didn't want to wake you"

"No problem, so can you go to the party?"

"Yep my mother said yes I'm excited :)"

"I'm excited too:) can't wait to see you"

"Me too I miss my best friend "

"Hey so umm I was thinking you wanna watch a movie some time?"

"Sure thing :) who else should we invite"

* I know I'm playing clue less ....even if I do like him , he's hot and I'm not. It's as simple as that•

"I mean just us too we could watch a scary movie and cuddle"

"Can't I hate scary movies I'll get scared and I Won't be able to sleep at night"

* I officially hate myself, I was lying again I don't hate scary movies, I love them! Even if I do get scared. Why the fuck am I acting so vulnerable???•

"Done worry I'll protect you I'll be your hero"

"Can't deny I like the sound of that :)"

We just kept texting back and forth. I had to stop texting him because I told him "I had to get back to work". It was a total lie but the feeling he gave ughhh I hated it.

"Ok;( I'll see you at the party later:)"

"Ok bye"

Once I put my phone down I went off to the treadmill, I was already pretty fit but I just had to blow off some steam. I had a feeling he would hurt me. Even if we weren't dating, I knew I would fall for him, and he wouldn't feel the same.

~^~~*~^~~*~^~~*~^~~*~^~~*~^~
Hey sorry for the short chapter. I might be posting more tonight :) I hope you guys enjoy, please leave comments and tell me how I'm doing and how I can improve the story. Thank you :)))))))