Chapter 10

(Not edit, so please ignore the grammar mistakes)

After Dylan dropped off Selena.....
Dylan's POV

After kissing her sweet lips I ran to my car and drove to school for lacrosse try outs. I couldn't believe that we actually kissed! Does it even count as a kiss? I mean it was just a peck. Fuck what if she didn't want to kiss me. I legit went in for it. I could tell she was shocked. But I can't remember if she smiled afterwards. Shit! What if she only likes me as a friend. Fuck my life.

With all this thinking I didn't realize that I was in the schools parking lot. I made my way out of the car and joined Tyler on the field.

" hey d-balls! How's Selena?" He asked.

" she's okay I dropped her off and and left her to take a nap because her head was hurting" I explained.

Oh was all he said before taking a shot at the net. He seemed tired, he was all sweaty and was panting while putting his hand on each one of his knees.

" you too have been getting extra friendly today" he said after taking a sip from his water bottle.

" what do you mean?" I asked innocently even though I knew exactly what he meant.

" don't think I haven't noticed O'brien." He chucked. " do you like her?"

With that one question I became very nervous. Should I tell his the truth? Because fuck yea I like Selena. I've liked her since forever.She's completely beautiful and unique. She has a heart so pure, she would even sacrifice her happiness for someone else. That's how amazing she is.

" what Selena? No man, I only like her as a friend." I couldn't risk letting my real feelings go out there only to find out that she only likes me as a friend. Ill let her know how I feel once I know she feels the same.

" are you sure?" He asked in disbelief.

" Yea man. She's like a sister to me, now go be goalie while I shoot"

------

Back to when Dylan came knocking on Selena's window.....

Selena's POV

I opened my window in shock. What the fuck is he doing here? If my parents find out I'm dead. Shit shit shit. Um okay, okay. Selena act normal. Don't get him scared with your freaked out self.
" what the fuck are you doing here? Just because my dad likes you doesn't mean he won't kill you!" I whispered- yell.

Oops to late I already freaked him out.

" Um well it's- because you- you didn't answer my texts and I was getting worried " he stuttered.I quickly made my way to my night stand and reached for my phone.

14 messages from: Dylan✊🏼💖

" oh um sorry, well I'm okay, the headache is going away" I smiled at him.
" oh- yea- well - that's good, that's good. So I guess I'll see you at school, bye" he awkwardly waved and began to put one foot through the window. And without thinking I stopped him.
" do you want to stay? I can't go back to sleep now" I asked anxiously waiting for his response.

" sure I'd love too"I happily walked over to my bed leaving Dylan standing there awkwardly.
" you know you can come and lay down with me right? " I asked while patting the side of my bed.
" oh okay yea,yea" I could even tell he was nervous by the way he was talking.