Chapter 4

Thanks @gmssmg321123 for inspiring me to update :D. You da best!!!
Well here it is :) The next chapter will be posted by Monday:) Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment letting me know what you think:))))
**Spoiler alert ****
Next chapter might be where Justin breaks her heart :):
~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~*~^~*~
After the big kiss we walked over to everyone holding hands. But it wasn't the tipical hand holding, our hand were intact but they were over his right shoulder.
Taylor gave me this look and just by that facial expression I could tell she was going "Ayee"
I smiled at her and brushed it off , i turned towards Justin he was smiling at me, I could feel my face getting red.
"Quick! Last one in the pool is a dickhead!" I yelled as I jumped into the pool. I like Justin. A lot actually, but the way he looks at me makes my heart melt and makes me gasp for air. I hate it!
I find myself swimming all the way the the end of the pool.The pool is beyond ginormous, it went from 4-7 feet deep and it was a Inground pool.

Once I got to the end of the pool i grab the Handel to help pull me up. Satisfied with the air I was breathing in.
I half yell as i feel some one drag me down by my feet. Keep in mind that the pool is about 7 ft deep, I mean I'm a good swimmer but I'm only 5'4

I swim back up relieved by finally breathing in air. I turned around and see the one and only Justin.

"You jerk!" I yelled as I splashed some water onto his face.

"What did I do?"he said in the most innocent voice ever. He let out a little smirk , that starting to get bigger as he got closer to me.

"I could have drowned u little asshole " I let out a small laugh, I glanced down and saw him putting his arms around my waist.

"Not on my watch , besides I could have saved you by given u CPR" he stated and finished with a wink. Fuck I could feel my face getting red.

"Well I....I mean I could ....I could have saved myself" I said ,crossing my arms like a child.

"See now that's what I liked about
you, you gorgeous, independent and you don't hold back"he started pushing my wet hair back, giving him room to cup my face with his
hand.
He grabbed my hand and started taking me to the the 5ft side.
Once we got there he put his right arm around my back, giving him a chance to pull me in . I smiled as I put my arms around his neck.
He started giving me small pecks on my neck , I started to laugh.

" So your ticklish?" he smirked. Right when I was going to give him a small kiss on the cheek he pushed his lips against mine.
I laughed as I kissed him. I could feel his lips stretching stretching witch meant he was smiling too. Pulling away to get some air he gave me a smile.

"Why are you so cute" he started to stare into my eyes. Feeling uncomfortable with that question my dumbass replied with...

"Why do you like to lie" I laughed.

"Are you kidding I would never lie to you especially about something like that you're so beautiful inside and ou.....
I Cut him off before he could finish I cupped his face and kissed him giving him a long gentle kiss.
He honestly made me feel so uncomfortable, but at the same time like we just belong together.

Great my teenage brain is letting me get attached to fucking quick. But I can't help it. It was weird, I can't explai.....
My thoughts were interrupted by his sweet voice

"Why are you trying to make me shut up?I mean I'm not completing on the way how you did it, but you need to know , you are so beautiful"
I started to laugh and playfully pushed his face away as he started to lean on to kiss me.

" Umm you guys wanna join the party? Taylor mocked

"Sure! Pass me the beach ball". I let out a smile as I started to move toward everybody , I felt Justin tugging my hand
"Wait for me !" Justin came after me

"Damn you forget about me so fast?" He said in a playful disappointed voice.
I pulled him for a kiss "Do you honestly believe that I could forget about you?"