Chapter 3

~Masuta-kun's POV~

Aishi-chan... likes someone else? But who though? Then I will make sure to woo her first.

Ding!

There's the school bell, better get to class.

TIMESKIP TO MIDDLE OF CLASS

"Hey dude, are you okay. You look down for once." My classmate, Taro Yamada, asks. We were assigned partners today by the teacher to solve these problems she gave us.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I reassure him.  "Hey, uh... I was wondering. Have you ever liked someone before?"

"Um, not really. I've never had a girlfriend either. But I will gladly accept a girl's confession." Taro replied
"But why ask me this question?... Oh you like someone don't you?"

I blush deeply and nod slightly.

"Who is she?" Taro asked.

"She's, uh, an underclassman..." I say quietly.

Taro gives me this look like that's not the only thing about her.

"She joined the Martial Arts Club. Her form is beautiful. Her black hair swings so gracefully when she fights and she doesn't break a sweat. She's just perfect and..." I stop before I ramble on and on about how perfect she is.

"Well aren't you lovestruck?" my classmate teased.

"S-S-SHUT U-UP" I stutter.

"MR. MASUTA AND MR. YAMADA. PLEASE QUIET DOWN AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK" Kanon-Sensei ordered.

The class looked at us and I'm pretty sure I heard some giggles. We shook our heads in fear. I may be heroic, but the teachers scare me.

~After Class~

"So this girl... What's her name?" Taro questioned. Man, he's so curious.

"I call her Aishi-chan" The moment I said that I saw her outside the doors. She almost reminded me a predator stalking a prey. "There she is" I point out.

Taro turns his head and Aishi-chan quickly walks away. I think I saw her blush as she left.

"That girl? I saw her around before. She's cute and all, but she is kind of strange." Taro told me.

"Well I like her so... Shut up! Anyway I need to go to club activities. See ya around, dude." I spoke. I left the classroom.

I can't way to see Aishi-chan!

~Yandere-chan's POV~

Achoo! Am I coming down with a cold? It doesn't matter. SENPAI LOOKED AT ME. Looks like my plan is one step ahead of me.

A/N: MY WATTPAD ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY. SORRY.