Chapter 11

~No One's POV~

It was Valentine's Day. You all know what that means! B̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶m̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶O̶T̶P̶.̶ (Amazing answer!)

Just kidding.

Ok, but it was Valentine's Day at Akademi High School. That was the day when teens would confess their undying love under the cherry tree, hoping their crush would accept. 

But for Yandere-chan, she would go on genocide mode by now because of the harem Senpai is attracting. But for some reason, she's not doing that. She is utterly confused on her feelings for Senpai. 

Do I really like him?  Those words rang through her head. After the date thing I really don't know now...

Masuta-kun on the other hand, heh, didn't know how he would confess his love to Yandere-chan. So he went around the school to ask some suggestions.

~Masuta-kun's POV~

Ok, some of them said to just right away say your feelings. Others suggested to give flowers or chocolates. That's a bit cliche though...

I was lost in my own thoughts when Taro walked up to me. 

"So, how are you on this fine day, Budo?" Taro said. "You planning to confess to Ayano?" 

"Well, I don't know... If she declines my feelings, I wouldn't feel very happy. But if she accepts, I would be very, very delighted. Do you see the problem here? There's a fifty fifty chance." I rambled on. "I don't even know what to give her..."

I see Taro thinking. Then he grabbed me by the shoulders. This guy is way too enthusiastic.

"I have a perfect idea!!! Why don't you leave her a note? You don't even have to sign it. You just leave a meeting place and a time and confess!" He stated.

I thought about that. That might actually be a rather good idea. "Sure, ok. I'll do that. Thanks for the idea!" 

"No problem." He says. "Now if only I could get a girlfriend..." 

I didn't hear him say the last part, but whatever. Time to start writing...

What should I write exactly?

~Yandere-chan's POV~

I was walking down the halls to class. I was still lost in my thoughts about my feelings. My mind is very jumbled up right now. I really don't know if I like Senpai or not.

I then see Budo sprinting down the halls. I suddenly tense up. Why?

"Hello Budo!" I spoke, giving him a small smile. My face feels really warm.

Budo then slows down a bit. He just gives me a nod and is on his way. That's weird. Why is he in such a rush? His classroom is upstairs. 

I continue walking to class. Though, my face is still blushing.

_____

Now it's lunchtime. I go to my locker and take out my lunch, but I feel someone is staring at me. I look around and don't see anybody suspicious. Maybe I'm starting to get paranoid... Oh hey look. Senpai and Osana. He looks annoyed.

When lunch is over I put my things back in my locker but then a note falls out. It's a white envelope with the words To Aishi Ayano. I open it and it's a neatly written letter. 

This is a special day

For me and probably you

So no "Roses are red"

And "Violets are blue"

Can you accept my feelings, you see

And be with me?

That's what the note said. Pretty sappy but a nice poem. I turn the note over and there's a time and meeting place.

Please meet me under the Cherry Tree by the hill.

At 6:00 .

Ok then. I will meet them after school. This is pretty interesting. Wait, but nobody signed the letter.

~No One's POV~

Somewhere, Masuta-kun was watching from afar and was overjoyed that Yandere-chan got his message.

(A/N: HAHAHAHA I UPDATED)