Chapter 9 (Date Part 3)

~No One's POV~

Masuta-kun and Yandere-chan watched Kokona and her companion from a few tables away. Yandere-chan was very upset and thought about killing Kokona right there right now, but she tried to calm down.

"Oh hello Budo!" Kokona said.

Yandere-chan was very, very, very annoyed. She was having trouble calming down. Masuta-kun greeted back to Kokona with a wave. Then the unexpected happened. Kokona and her "suspicious friend" sat at a table near Masuta-kun and Yandere-chan's.

"Are you on a date?" Kokona asked.

"Oh um, I-I don't think so." Masuta-kun stuttered. He was blushing.

Then Senpai came back.

No, no, no! I can't let Kokona see Senpai. She'll ruin this for me! Oh wait. I still have that info that she's engaging in compensated dating... I could use that to my advantage.

"Hey guys I'm back-" Taro was cut off.

"Senpai! I didn't know you were here! Oh what a coincidence." Kokona gushed over him.

Now, Kokona was a good friend of Senpai. BUT! Senpai felt strangely uncomfortable around her with the clinginess she always showed around him.

"Hey Kokona... I can't breathe." Senpai was close to suffocating in Kokona's bosom. She let go.

~Yandere-chan's POV~

THAT LITTLE! I'M GOING TO KILL HER. But we're in public. Too many witnesses.

"So, Kokona... Who's your little friend here?" I say slyly. She stopped everything and looked ashamed

"He's my... my... uh."

I leaned in to whisper to Kokona. "I know you're participating in compensated dating..." I caught her.

The boys' eyes were on all of us. "I- I- I'm sorry! I just need the money! I-" Kokona said.

"Wait, Kokona... You're... On a date with someone 20 years older than you? That's looked down upon in Japan." Senpai stated disgusted.

Now Budo was also looked disgusted and Kokona looked like she was going to cry. "Senpai! I know! But, this is the only way to live on my own!"

She was now causing a scene. Kokona then ran out the cafe. "Wait Kokona we're aren't done here!" the adult man said.

Senpai could now never love her. One rival off the list.

"I think we should leave them." Budo mentioned. We all sat down and waited for the food.

LATER ON

"I think we should do her a favor and not tell anyone." Senpai spoked. I'm not one for mercy but whatever floats his boat.

"Hey come on now! Let's get back to our practice date! I know a shortcut to the park!" Budo claimed.

We walked through an alleyway. Yeah, that's always a good idea! But it's still the day time so nothing bad should happen.

"Hey girl, what are you doing with these losers?" A voice said.

And I stand corrected.

(A/N: Another cliffhanger. Maybe I don't know. The Kokona scene was not that embarrassing but it suffices, right? WE ALL WANT HER TO SUFFER DON'T WE?)