Chapter 12

~No One's POV~

It was 5:30, after school. Yandere-chan came a bit too early, so she sat by the cherry tree thinking.

Who sent me the letter? Do I know them? Can I accept their feelings? Love is a complicated thing, isn't it?

As Yandere-chan was lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize a certain tsundere was approaching the same tree. Though this orange haired girl didn't see Yandere-chan. 

"I could do this! We are childhood friends. I will confess to him today! Oh, that baka! Where is he?" A very, very tsundere voice proclaimed.

Yandere-chan peeked over at the other side of the tree and saw Osana Najimi. Senpai's childhood friend.

"I wonder what she's doing here? Oh wait, she's here to confess to Senpai..." Yandere-chan said to herself. She should be filled with envy, but that was not the case. She didn't have the urge to kill Osana. "This should be good." Instead, Yandere-chan wanted to see the events that will take place in front of her.     

Then, Senpai came. "Sorry I'm late! I was talking to a friend." He said.

"Hmph! Well don't do it again." Osana shyly stated, with a blush tinged on her face. 

"So, uh, what did you want me here for?" Senpai was so oblivious.

Yandere-chan watched very closely. And then she came to a conclusion.

I don't like Senpai anymore. (Well, you don't say!)

Yandere-chan still watched the scene in front of her. 

"Senpai! I-I- I love-" Osana was then cut off.  Achoo!  "Who's there!" 

~Yandere-chan's POV~

Crap, crap, crap! I've been caught! How do I escape this?! Budo help!

...

...

...

Did I just call for Budo? I'll get back on that subject later...

But how do I escape this?!? Me and my allergies. 

"Is anybody there?" I heard Senpai say. Guess I'll have to make a run for it. I threw a convenient nearby stick far away. What a convenient diversion. I see Osana and Senpai's head turn to the stick. Bingo. I run, run far away.

I avoid any conflict with those two from this point on. I run from the hill and cherry tree but didn't realize I bumped into someone. 

"Woah, Aishi-chan! A-a-are you okay?" It was Budo. 

I nod. But I'm blushing. Am I-

"W-well, what a-are you doing here?" He said. I was still in his arms. It seems he didn't want to let go. 

"I-I was, uh, running away from a scene I didn't want to get involved in..." I say quietly. I see Budo look a little confused. 

"Anyway... I want to talk to you about something." He spoke. 

Budo grabbed my hand and we walked towards the cherry tree. "Wait! Osana and Senpai are there. I don't think you should interrupt them..." I said.

He understood the situation. Budo looked like he was thinking. Then he grabbed my hand again, his was really warm, and we walked inside the school. To the plaza, where it was empty.

"So, Aishi-chan...The thing I need to say is, well..." I looked at him to continue, but the way he said "Aishi-chan" made my heart flutter.

"Uh, first, did you get a note in your locker at lunch time?" He asked.

"Yes, but how would-" then the realization hit me.

"Well, I wrote that letter and I just wanted to say!" Budo shouted at me. I kept staring at him. I really didn't know what to say.

"Ayano Aishi! I, Budo Masuta, love you!" He finally said.