Chapter 10 (Date Part 4 Final)

~No One's POV~

"Hey girl, what are you doing with these losers?" A voice said.

A tough looking man then came into view. He looked much older than the high school kids. Probably in his 20's.

Now, since Senpai is a wuss, he's filled with fear. Yandere-chan and Masuta-kun aren't really scared because Masuta-kun knows how to handle himself. And Yandere-chan....

You know her crazy antics.

Anyway.

Suddenly, the strange man grabbed Yandere-chan by the arm. She squeaked and it was adorable.

Yandere-chan knew what to do but wanted to be saved by Senpai. She gave Senpai a "Please Help Me" glance. Senpai didn't know what to do.

"H-H-Hey! L-Let her g-go!" Senpai stuttered.

"Eh? Why are you losers still here? Get lost I'm busy." The man said.

He roughly grabbed Yandere-chan by the chin and inched close. "Don't you have a pretty face."

Yandere-chan could smell that he was drinking liquor. Disgusting.

~Masuta-kun's POV~

I have to help her. I tap the man on the shoulder.

"Would you KINDLY please let go of my FRIEND?" I try to say politely.

He ignored me. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way.

I tap him again. He turns his head and I punch him. The man then lets go of Aishi-chan.

She falls into my arms. "Are you alright?" I ask. She nods. (I know, cliche.)

The man now looks pissed. "Guys, I think you should leave." I warn my friends.

The man lunges at me. I dodge quite, but somehow he still gets a punch in. I kick him down toward a wall. He stands up again and...

Aishi-chan just ran over to him and one punched him. He was unconscious. Woah.

"That's what you get for assaulting me." She said quite irritated.

~Yandere-chan's POV~

I punched him not very lady-like. "Let's go." I say.

We leave this cursed alleyway. I'm never going through one again. We continue to go to the park. But, I don't feel in the mood after that incident.

_____

"Can we just sit down?" I request.

"S-sure..." Senpai stutters again. I look at Budo and some how blush. Why? I
mean sure he saved me but I also helped myself. I replay the scene over again in my head where he asked me if I was okay.

I put my hands to my cheeks. Why am I blushing so hard? Don't I like Senpai? I'm confused...

"Hey look at the sky. Isn't in pretty?" Senpai pointed out.

Budo and I look up. It was a wonderful sight. The sun was setting and the sky was red. (Like the blood of my rivals).

"I guess we should go home now?" Budo questioned.

"Well it is pretty late." I spoke. "But before that, we should do this again sometime. Without that encounter."

"Well, I'm going home now. I'll see you at school Ayano, Budo." Senpai said as he left with a smile.

We all waved each other goodbye.

But I just somehow can't ignore the tightening feeling in my chest when I didn't see Budo again.

(A/N: Yandere-chan's starting to realize her feelings! Anyway, I updated early cause I got a new piano for my birthday on the 23rd. So I'm happy. Hope y'all are satisfied with this chapter. I'm updating at 12:11 AM...