Chapter 7 (Date Part 1)

~No One's POV~

Today was the day! The so called "date" that Masuta-kun, Senpai, and Yandere-chan will have. Though, each person is dressing up with different thoughts.

I'm going to see Aishi-chan!

I have to do this for Budo. I will support him!

Ah, Senpai will be there!

You should know who's thoughts belong to.

_____

Masuta-kun and Senpai have already arrived at Shisuta Town's center, but a bit too early. 

"Woah, are you okay Budo? You look real nervous." Senpai pointed out.

"No I'm fine really... Ok maybe just a little."

Suddenly a familiar voice rang out and Masuta-kun blushed. Heavy.

"Hey! Sorry I was late..." Yandere-chan said, with a tiny bit of happiness in her voice. Just a tiny bit, since she's kind of monotone. 

"Oh, you're not late. We're all kind of early." Senpai spoke. Though she didn't show it, Yandere-chan's happiness was off the charts. 

~Masuta-kun's POV~

Okay, now. What do I do?!?! Aishi-chan is dressed up so cute. The dress looks really nice on her. "So why I wanted us here is because..." 

I look to Taro if he has any better answers. Taro then noticed my distress.

"He needed advice and experience about love! You see, he likes this girl and he doesn't have the courage to ask her out." Taro explained. Yeah real smooth, but it looks like she bought it. "Though none of us have any experience..." Taro said quietly so only both of us could hear.

"Ok then, why ask me? I'm not complaining, though." Aishi-chan asked. 

How do I tell her? Oh I have an answer. "You look like the girl I like." I can see her face tinged with a little red. Adorable!

"Anyway, come on. You can give me guidance on how to ask my crush out!" I chimed. 

"Yeah, but-" Aishi-chan was cut off when a really cheery voice interrupted.

"SENPAI IS THAT YOU?" 

~Yandere-chan's POV~ 

OH HELL NO! That pink-haired busty monster ain't disrupting me and Senpai's love. 

"Oh hey Kokon-" Senpai looks a little uncomfortable. 

 So I grab Senpai and Budo's arm and we're off.  

OH WAIT I'M TOUCHING SENPAI!!!!

(A/N: Cliffhanger! Or not... I don't know.)