Chapter 14

~No One's POV~

The next day, after the confession of our favorite pairing, Masuta-kun didn't go to school. It's obvious why. He not only confessed to Yandere-chan, but he also kissed her. He didn't have the guts to face her. Little did he know that his day was to get either more wonderful or terrible, depending on what he thinks about it.

At school, Yandere-chan was thinking of Masuta-kun. Her thoughts were racing and she wanted to just see Budo again.

Where is he?

She thought that maybe she could check on him at after school.

As Yandere-chan was walking through the courtyard, the place Budo confessed to Ayano, she passed Senpai. They made a little eye contact and stared at each other for a few moments. Yandere-chan smiled and waved to him. A genuine smile. Senpai did the same. She was SO totally over him. (I'm serious here. No sarcasm bro.)

~Yandere-chan's POV~

It was after school now. I went to the Martial Arts Club Room. I see that there was a sign hanged up on the sliding door. It was locked.  The sign said:

Martial Arts Club temporarily closed.  Leader is sick. Talk to Sho Kunin if you have any questions.

I see. Well, the members are already starting to come by the club room to hang out.

"Um, hey Sho! I have a question." I asked as I walked up to him.

"Hello Yan-chan! What do you need?" He replied back.

"Well, do you have the book where all the members of the Martial Arts Club information is held?" I say trying to act innocent. "You know, because our leader is sick and all. I want to visit him..."

"Oh well, let me go fetch it for you! It's no problem! And tell Budo I said get well soon." Sho said as he ran off to get the book. (If y'all are wondering why this guy isn't getting suspicious, it's because he's a dumb f*ck boy, that's why.)

Sho soon came back. He handed it me and I looked up Budo's address. I can memorize things pretty quickly. "Okay! Here you go!" I handed Sho back the info book. 

Time to face my future boyfriend. I mean...

...

...

...

Oh you know what screw it! He's still mine.

(A/N: Ayano is still a yandere. She's keeping Budo at all costs. Anyway, this chapter was late sorry.)