Chapter 6

~Masuta-kun's POV~

Huh? Where am I? Did I fall asleep? Oh, I was ending club activites and then I fainted. Because the pressure is too much... So, I'm in the nurse's office. But who brought me here. 

"So you're finally awake?" A monotone voice said. 

I sit up and see it's Aishi-chan. "Did you bring me here?" I ask with a slight blush. I still feel a bit drowsy. Aishi-chan nodded in reply. "Oh. Uh, thank you...".

Then she stood up to leave. "Wait! I need to ask you something!" I say to stop her. She looks at me to go on. 

"I actually need your help." That statement was only half true. 

"Ok. What is it?" She questioned. 

"Well, I need you to meet me in Shisuta Town on Saturday at noon. We won't be alone. I also invited a classmate of mine. His name is Taro Yamada."

~Yandere-chan POV~

Senpai's going! This is my chance! I nod calmly to his request. "Ok, then I'll see you later."

Then the nurse walks in. Busty, cougar, pink haired, monster. She goes after guys like Senpai. Mostly all girls in the school either hate or envy her. "Miss, you will have to leave now. I'm going to have to check on sweet Budo here for any injuries." She said in a fake sweet voice. Disgusting, though I have no room to talk...

I leave anyway. I turn back one last time and see Budo have a "Please help me from this monster!" face. Funny.

LATER

Wait he said Shisuta Town? I feel like I heard that somewhere... 

Anyway, I'm going to get to see Senpai! I feel like I could burst! Today's Thursday, so it will be awhile.

~No One's POV~

Masuta-kun has asked Senpai to join him on this little date. "Um, are you sure? It looks like you asked her on a date then asking for help." Senpai said.

"Well, could you please come with me? You're the only person I told I like her. I don't want to go alone!" Masuta-kun pleaded. 

Senpai thought it over. He accepted. 

"Oh thank goodness. Okay meet us at Shisuta Town on Saturday at noon. Oh and another note. Don't go to the nurse. She's weird and creepy."

Senpai looked at him weirdly before saying ok.

Somewhere in the Cooking Club Kokona Haruka sneezed. "I feel like someone's mentioning something about my private life..." She said to herself. She then went on with life, serving little disgusting octopus sausage.