Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

"SUNNNY! SUNNY! SUNNNY!! You gotta help me!" Taeyeon yelled hysterically.

"What is it this time, Taeng?"

"Yesterday! Last night! Tiffany asked the question that I have no idea what to answer! And I had pretended to sleep!" said Taeyeon in panic.

"What did she asked? Wait before that, can you stop walking back and forth in front of me? It makes me dizzy. And if you keep doing that you will probably form a big hole on the floor."

Taeyeon stop pacing, "She asked why I love her. GOD! Sunny! I don't know what to answer her I mean, I love her because I love her and because... it's her that I love? Arghhh! I don't know! It just happens like that! How would I know? Only God knows. Should I kill myself, meet God and ask Him the answer?"

"I think you just told me the answer."

"What did I say? Kill myself and ask God?"

"No. Before that."

"'it just happen like that'?"

"Before that."

"'I don't know the answer'?"

"Yup, tell her you don't know and say you love her just because you love her."

"I can't. What if she wanted to hear something else? Something romantic? Something more sincere? Something that make sense? What if she doesn't like my answer?"

"Taeng,--"

"What if she changes her after that? What if she thinks I'm not serious?? WHAT IF--"

"TAEYEON! Stop your verbal diarrhea!"

"Sorry... You have to tell me the answer Sunny. Please~"

"She didn't ask me babo! She asks you. But geeez Taeng, you are so full of insecurities, you know? Are you really serious with her?"

"Of course I do. She is my one and only."

"Do you think she loves you as much as you do?"

"Yes, of course!" said Taeyeon with confidence.

"Then prove it. Prove it she is the only one for you and you are the one for her."

"Hah? How would I do that?"

"That one I can't help you. You have to think about it yourself. I believe you will figure it out. Just be yourself and do what you think you should."

-------------

It was almost time for lunch. Tiffany was happily arranging piles of papers and files on her table. She rarely went for lunch before finishing her work but thinking that she will have lunch with the blonde, she didn't care about her work anymore. She took her handbag and ready to go until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Tiff."

"Hey." Tiffany answered happily.

"Er-let's have a lunch together?"

"Cannot. I have lunch with Taeyeon."

"Aish... that midget really-"

Suddenly, a message came into Tiffany's cell phone. She opened and read the message.

"What's with that face? Oh wait, she said she cannot come for lunch?"

"Yeah... She had to do something else." Tiffany put back her bag.

"Something else? I wonder what is so important."

"Yul, can you stop making bad assumption on her?"