Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

One Monday morning....

Tiffany woke up feeling cold. Her eyes fluttered open and saw a huge lump of blanket beside her.

"Taetae, you took all the blanket~ No wonder I feel so cold..." grunted Tiffany. She looked at the clock on the bedside table and it was about time for them to get up.

She rolled to the blonde side and hugged the human blanket. "Taetae~ wake up~" Tiffany shook the girl a few times but Taeyeon didn't respond. She climbed over the girl, looking for Taeyeon's face but she couldn't find it as the blanket enveloped her like a cocoon covering her whole body.

"Well, she must be really tired." Tiffany decided to get up and clean herself first, giving some time for her girlfriend to get some sleep.

After 10 minutes of shower and a change of clothes, she walked back to the bed and still saw the cocoon unmoving.

"Taetae~ wakey, wakey~" she tried to pull the blanket away but the blonde pulled it over her face back.

"5 more minutes~" she grunted and rolled to the other side of the bed.

Tiffany almost chuckled at the blonde's cute action but she just smiled and shook her head. "It's still early. I guess I should make the breakfast first."

After 30 minutes, Tiffany returned back to the room only to fine her girlfriend was still sleeping. She frowned and pouted. Taeyeon never acted lazy like this. She is the one who will wake up first between the two of them.

"Taeyeon! Wake up!" After a few trials, Tiffany managed to pull the whole blanket away from Taeyeon.

"Ngghhh..." The blonde squint her eyes tightly at the sudden brightness. She turned over and hided her head under the pillow.

"Kim Taeyeon!!!" Tiffany called again, louder this time. She grabbed the pillow and threw it away but the blonde had her face flat on the mattress.

The redhead let out a heavy sigh. She shook the girl's body again but startled at the girl's warmness. "Taetae, you feel so hot. Did you have a fever?"

Taeyeon didn't respond. Tiffany turned her over and felt the girl's forehead and compared it with her own body temperature. "Gosh! Taetae! You have a fever!"

"Hnngh?" Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly responding to Tiffany's loud voice. She saw a worried look on the girl's face.

"Pani?"

"AH! Taetae! Your body is so hot! What should I do? What should I do?" Tiffany panicked. She scrambled to find her phone.

"Who should I call? Yuri? Jessie? Sunny? Daddy? Er- ambulans?"

Noticing her girlfriend was pacing back and forth with panic look on her face, Taeyeon sat up and grabbed Tiffany's hand.

"Pani-ah... don't worry... Taetae ok..."said the blonde weakly.

"Huh?" 'Wait! Since when did Taetae use third person way of speaking?'

"Taetae you definitely not well! I'm going to call for ambulance!" exclaimed the younger girl. Before she could dial the emergency number, Taeyeon stopped her.

"Pani-ah... Taetae is not going to die. It's just a fever... Taetae promise, it will go soon..."

'Huh? She speaks like that again? She sounds cute~ Wait! This is not the time to think about her cuteness!!!'

Tiffany put the blonde to lie down back on the bed. She returned the pillow and covered her with blanket, "You stay here Taetae-ah! I will call for help!" She walked out with her phone and quickly dialed Yuri's number.