Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

4th day

A loud clink and clang was heard suddenly coming from the kitchen of Soshi's cake shop. The loud noise makes the owner worried. She was not just worried about her kitchen but also worried of who was locked up in the kitchen too.

"Taeyeon, what the hell is happening in there?" yelled Sunny but she didn't get any respond from the blonde.

"Taeyeon!" Sunny headed to the kitchen door. She was about to break it open but suddenly the blonde already stepped outside in front of her.

"Wha-? What happen to you?" asked Sunny, looking at Taeyeon who had flour all over her face and clothes.

"I'm doing my job, what else?"

"Doing your job and pour yourself with the flour?"

"It just an accident. I slipped onto the stupid bag," muttered Taeyeon while dusting her clothes.

"And here is the new recipe. Try it." Taeyeon gave Sunny a big plates of various pastries she had made. The shorter girl took a fork and taste one of the cakes.

"Awww... not again..."

"Why?"

"Taste yourself."

Taeyeon decided to try.

"Damn salty!"

------------

It was almost 5 o'clock. Tiffany kept looking at her watch for every five minutes since the past one hour.

'Hm... Taetae didn't send me flower today?' Tiffany wondered.

Fifteen minutes more, she needed to go back as her father will pick her up from work. The old man has been sending and taking her form work on time every day since the first day he was here. Tiffany couldn't help but felt like she was still in high school. But what she could do... she will always be her father's little daughter in her father's eyes and will always worried about her no matter how old she is.

Tiffany looked at the phone on the table. She pressed a number and wait for the other line to answer.

"Yes, Miss Hwang? Anything I can help you?"

"Er... is there anything for me, Suzy?"

"If you are talking about your daily pink roses, well no. It seems that the delivery boy wouldn't come today."

"It's ok then. Thanks."

Tiffany felt disappointed. "Maybe Taetae is busy... But she didn't even reply my message or pick up her phone..."

---------

After the dinner, a father and his daughter were sitting in the living room, watching whatever show in the TV.

"Tiffany,"

"Hm?"

"I met your friend, Yuri today."

"Oh."

"She was with a girl."

Tiffany stopped munching her chips for a few seconds but still keeping her straight face.

'Oh my god! Daddy knows about Yul! He definitely will give me a bible lecture about this. He will think that I am gay too since I have no boyfriend. What should I do?"

"What was that girl name?"

"Jessica."

"Yeah, Jessica. She is really a nice girl. Do you know about her, Tiffany?"