Killjoy's First Love

I was wandering Zone 2 alone, looking for dracs out there to kill. It was getting dark so i found a safe spot to rest for the night. I saw a place called the diner and thought that would be a good place to stay. When i entered, i saw 5 figures sat on the sofa and chairs. I froze where i was. All at once i had 5 guns directed at my chest.

 "Who are you?" A guy with red hair questioned me. They all looked at me waiting for me to speak.

 "I-I'm Blue Cyanide. I'm a Killjoy. I was just looking for a place to stay tonight." Everyone except  the guy with red hair lowered their guns.

 "Put your gun down Gerard." One of the other guys whispered. Gerard. That was a classic name.

 "Would you mind if i stayed here for tonight. I won't be any trouble and i don't care where i sleep as long as i'm not left out there. I'll leave first thing in the morning i promise." I told them. The guy with red hair took a step closer to me. As he stepped towards me i could see his facial features clearer and I noticed that he was kind of cute. Well that was a lie. He was absolutely gorgeous. he had a beauty that was hard to understand, like all you had to do was look at him and you would already be falling in love with him. i instantly banished the thought from my mind because I couldn't allow myself to become attached. if i did that then i would feel weak. I would only be let down. People die everyday out here and if i grow attached to people i will never find the strength to get back up again. Not after the last time.

 "Well as you can see we are a little bit fu.."

 "Yeah, there's room here." The girl told me.

 "Revolver, we don't even know who she is and your just letting her in. I need to protect everyone here. That’s my job." He whispered loudly.

 "You know, if you were trying really hard to make sure she didn't hear then you done a great job. I mean, i couldn't hear anything you said. Very discreet." Another male said sarcastically.

 "Me and Poison agreed that you can stay here." The girl said with a gleam in her eye. She looked exited.

 Poison, I think, sighed. "You can stay here for tonight, but if you betray us then i will kill you. I have the job here to keep everyone safe, so i wouldn't let me down. i can be very nasty at times. My name is Party Poison. This is..." He got cut off by the girl standing next to him.

 "Contemplation Revolver, Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul." I nodded. Poison galred at me. He obviously didn't like me. Or so i thought.

 "I'll just sleep on the sofa. Is that okay?" I asked quickly to avoid any offense to Party Poison. I hated confrontation. It was Contemplation Revovlver who answered me.

 "Yeah, sure. We do have a spare room if you would prefer."

  "No, that's okay, i don't want to cause any inconvenience." I told her sweetly. I turned to walk to the sofa.

  "You already have." Party Poison muttered under his breath. This is when i started to get angry. This man didn't even know me and he was already judging. I stopped walking and turned my head slightly in their direction to let them know that i did hear what he said. Even if i was a little deaf, i could still hear them. I walked to the sofa and sat down with my jaw clenched. I knew that i wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight with Party Poison in the next room, so i just sat there and closed my eyes for a while. I heard whispers behind me, so i listened closer.

 "Just be nice to her. She's out alone in the Zones. She's probably had a hard life. Just give her a break, brother." I heard a small sigh "Fine, i'll go talk to her if that makes you feel better." Oh, God, he's coming to talk to me.