Chapter 6

Luke pulled me out of Broken's safehouse and pushed me in the direction of the car. As i struggled from his grip i saw something in the abandoned desert coming in my direction. I sqiunted into the distance. I saw a Trans Am coming towards us in the distance. Behind the wheel, i saw a very scared looking Poison with Mikey next to him.. I stopped struggling, so hopefully we would be out of here before the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W's even had a chance to hurt them. I sat quietly in the back with Luke and Revolver as I turned to look behind me.

"What are you looking at?" Luke asked me.

"Nothing..."

"If you try anything funny, i will kill you right now. You're lucky you caught me on a good day, you would've been dead already, otherwise." He warned us. I nodded. 

It was a quiet journey to BLI. Nobody spoke. I didn't ask any questions, and I never got asked any. I didn't like the look of it. The building had lots of floors and they were all white. That was just from the outside. Luke roughly pulled me from the car. I landed on the floor, dirt kicking up to my face. I started coughing. I couldn't breathe. I was choking. It had been years since my last asthma attack. The doctors said there wouldn't be anymore. He roughly dragged me to my feet. I bent over to cough but he pushed me forward. 

"Stop, coughing like that. It isn't going to make me set you free." He told me.

"I-I-I have as-as-asth-asthma and i can't b-b-breathe. H-help m-m-m-me." He looked at me like i was the newest bane in his existence and i probably was. He sighed as he got Revolver to help me walk inside of the building. He asked the pretty girl behind the desk to fetch Levi, an asthma inhaler and a drink.

A few seconds later, i was still coughing barely managing to hold on any longer before i choked, when she came back. The guy called Levi bent down to me and put the inhaler in my mouth and pushed the top button down. When i breathed in the friendly clean gas, I was able to breathe more clearly. He pushed the drink towards me and i hesitated. I unwillingly forced myself to drink it. It tasted... Okay, better than i thought it would be. Levi pulled out his stethoscope and placed it to my chest. He nodded his head, so he appeared okay with the state of my heart. Luke walked over from the wall he was leaning on and dragged me up by one arm. I looked over at Levi as he gave Luke a stern look. he seemed to disagree with his methods. Revolver was walking next to me as i slipped my hand into hers for reassurance and also because i was scared. Like i was reassuring myself at the same time. 

We were walking down a bright, white corridor. It was really long and it seemed like forever to get to the end. Luke took me by the waist and diverted me right, as Revolver tugged on my hand. She was being diverted left.

"Why am i going this way? Why aren't i with Revolver? What are you doing?" I asked frantically.

"Because your going to my sisters room where you will be safe and she's going to the cells." I struggled to release from his grip, but he was really, really strong.

"Revolver, Revolver, don't let them take you." I ducked under Luke's grip, and ran towards Revolver. Once i reached her, i put my hands on the drac who had hold of her and bit his arm. He screamed out in pain. He let go of Revolver as i grabbed her arm, but at the same time Luke grabbed mine. Behind him he had more dracs, there was no way we were going to get out now. We were outnumbered. But Revolver and i were still struggling to break free.

"You dare hurt her i'll kill you!" I shouted at Luke. He smiled as i struggled. The more i struggled, the tighter his grip got. He dragged me down the hall as i saw Revolver trying to kick and hit her way through.

"Blue! Help me! Don't let them take you..." She screamed after me. All i could do is nothing but listen to her screams. I started crying. We came to a door. I wasn't able to tell the difference between them all. They were exactly the same. Bright and white. He unlocked the door, and on the bed, there was a small girl. It was finally a familiar face. Chloe was lying on her bed fiddling with her hair. I smiled as i sniffed away the tears.