Sassy (Ferid x Reader)

[A/N: Sassy Ferid is The Best Ferid, no lie there boi. got an idea from another Ferid x Reader, but I'm not copying I swear, ;-; anyways, enjoiii~]

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"(First Name)-chan~"

Ferid walked to your room and saw you. "Pff, what do you want Ferid?" You looked over to him. "You~" You got flustered and was tempted to punch him. "WHAT?!" He chuckled a bit. "My my, (First Name)-chan is adorable when she's flustered~" He teased.

"But, seriously.. Why're you even in my room..?" You wondered. "To check on you, of course." He smirked.

Why, of all people, why me?! You thought.

"Why can't you see Crowley, Krul, or your favorite, Mika?" You asked. "No no, I couldn't survive seeing my precious (First Name)-chan~" He smiled at you. "You...!" You got angry, not angry angry, like flustered angry. "What am I? Your livestock?" You scoffed. You then felt a hot breath tickle your neck, so you jumped in fear.

Ferid chuckles at your cuteness. "No~ You're my everything~" He smirked.

"W-WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You blushed, pointing at him. "This..~" He pulled your hand away and started to crash his lips onto yours. You didn't want to stop him.

...

You guys finally pulled away with you flustered, of course.

"Bye bye, (First Name)-chan~" He walked, being sassy and all that.

"D-damn you.." Was all you said.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

sorry if this story is so short, fvcking school and shvt happened soo, just a quick update ;v;

~ S T A Y  L O L I ~