Happy Birthday, Mika (Mika x Reader)

Holy shiet, it's Mika's birthday 030 WELP, birthday special for him I guess :D happy birthday, you sexy beast ♥️

- next -

Love Notes in Class (Yuu x Reader)

Listen to this song btw~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

MODERN AU

Having to wake up on your crush's birthday might be the biggest thing ever. You planned on making him a treat, saying Happy Birthday.

But of course, there are consequences. Every fangirl of him happens to know its his birthday too. That won't stop you though. A second gift will come with that too.

Time Skip ~

"Finally, it's after school.." You sighed. After walking out of class, you see a group of girls surrounding him.

Mikaela Hyakuya, or the most perfect guy in school.

You scoffed in jealousy, but of course Shinoa Hiragi was there to see you. "So, making him a gift?" You were shocked and scared a bit. "WAH! Shinoa, don't scare me like that!" You took a deep breath, calming down.

Of course, Mika saw you both and walked up to you two. "(First Name)-chan—" Before he could speak, you just ran off. "Ah, Mika-san, don't worry, she's doing something special for someone." She winked at him, smirking.

He was shocked, usually you'd respond back. He thought you'd remember his birthday say Happy Birthday, but what had gotten into you?

Back At Your House..

You were lucky enough your mother and father weren't here. I got out of that pretty quickly. You thought. While stuck in your thoughts, your phone buzzes.

It reads,

From: Mika
Subject: Coming over.

I'll be coming over at your house around 6:00.

Crap, what time is it?! You picked up your phone, seeing it was 3:30. That was probably enough time to make his gift.

You sweatdrop, trying to sort all of this out.

Time Skip ~

It was 5:30 and you had just finished his treat. It was just a cupcake, decorated nicely, also saying Happy Birthday, Mika, with a little heart next to his name. You loved how it looked like and you smiled to yourself, putting it in a little pink box.

After cleaning yourself and the kitchen up, wearing a nice (favorite color) blouse with a/some (favorite second color) skirt/pants/shorts.

You heard someone knock on your door and you were already panicking. You quickly walked to the door and opened it. Yup, it was him.

Mika slightly blushed at the way you looked. Soon, you interrupted the awkward silence. "A-anyways, just come in!" You smiled.

He sat down on your couch, looking at the way your house looked like. It was clean, like he imagined it to be. You were in the kitchen with the box in your hands and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. You then finally made the choice to kind of sit close to him, which made you slightly blush.

It was difficult to make him not see the box because it made you look suspicious. Mika finally asked what was in your hands. "What do you have there in your hands?" You widened your eyes, a bit scared and not ready to show him just yet.

"Uh, it's nothing.." You lied, slightly backing away from him. "Really?" He assures. "Y-yes.." You stuttered, making it more obvious. "Then show me your hands." He says, getting closer to you.

You blushed at the way he looked into your (eye color) orbs with his sapphire orbs. They were gazing right into them. You finally took a final deep breath and showed your hands to him, revealing the small pink box. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!" You blushed while your head hanged down, while showing him the box.

He then gently took it away from your hands, seeing the cupcake you had made for him. He smiled a bit because he knew you knew his birthday was today. "Than—" He got cut off by you.

"BUT, T-THAT'S NOT IT!" You blushed and yelled at him, looking at him. He widened his eyes. "Then, what's the other gift?" He asked, looking at your flustered face. You averted your gaze at him and just suddenly got closer to him, putting your hand on his eyes.

You softly pressed your lips on his, making it into a kiss. Finally, putting your hand away from his face, he slowly kisses back. After a moment of kissing, he pulls you into a embrace. Feeling his hot breath on your ear was just way too much.

"I love you too, (First Name)."

He said, like he knew what you were going to say.

Well.. The rest was 'history'.. (Insert Lenny face here)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Can you believe I managed to write this while listening to the undertale soundtrack? Sorry, I'm just a big fan of it >w>

anyways, happy birthday to our lovely Mikaela Hyakuya~ ♥️

~ S T A Y  L O L I ~