Cookies (Yoichi x Reader)

another Yoichi fluffy one~! this guy is the cutest, but people are giving no chance to him, so please enjoy my Yoichi one-shots in this book, because there are going to be a ton of them here~ ^^

- next -

I Don't Care What You Are (Mika x Reader)

- currently working on -

Need You, Want You (Yuu x Reader LEMON)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

You were an expert at baking and you felt the need to bake for your adorable boyfriend, Yoichi Saotome. You had to keep it a secret because it was your anniversary tomorrow.

You were currently with your best friends, Shinoa Hiragi and Mitsuba Sangu. "So, what're you gonna give Yoichi-san, (First Name)?" Shinoa asked while smiling. "Well, since I'm very experienced in baking, I should bake some cookies!" You said, smiling widely.

"I agree, but keep it a secret! We don't want him to know!" Mitsuba said. You and Shinoa, nodded.

The Next Day~

"You guys are the best, thank you for helping me!" You hugged both Shinoa and Mitsuba. "No problem~ Anything for the adorable couple~" They both smiled, as you blushed a bit.

"So, we have the ingredients, right?" They both nodded, "THEN, LET'S GET STARTED~!" All of you guys shouted.

As you guys got started, Yuichiro came in. "What's going on in here?" He asked and looked at you guys with confusion. "Oh my god, why now?" You muttered under your breath.

Shinoa and Mitsuba did their best to cover anything involving what was going on. "NOTHING~!" They smiled nervously. Unfortunately, Yuichiro saw the icing and smirked. "Making cookies? Then, let me help!" He smiled.

"No." You bluntly said.

"Yes."

"No."

Before anything could start, little Shinoa had to tell him. "(First Name) is making cookies for Yoichi-san and we decided to help~" She blurted out. "Damn you, Shinoa." Both you and Mitsuba said.

"Okay, fine you can help." You scoffed and he was going to start without you guys. Shinoa winked at you, as you glared at her.

Time Skip to Night~ Brought to you by Yoichi's innocence >w<

Shinoa, Mitsuba, and Yuichiro were dead tired, but they finished all the cookies, as you were finishing the last batch. "Perfect.." You yawned and slept beside the plate of cookies.

"Hm? (First Name)-chan?" He walked over to you and saw the batch of cookies. All of them were blank except one, which said, Happy Anniversary, Yoichi <3.

He smiled and ate some, which were delicious. He then went to you and kissed your forehead.

"Happy Anniversary, (First Name)-chan." He smiled once again with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I can't describe how fluffy and beautiful this is //chokes on fluff while I'm crying tears of joy

~ S T A Y   L O L I ~