I Don't Care What You Are (Mika x Vampire!Reader)

i hope you're ready to step onto the feels train ;w;

- next -

Need You, Want You (Yuu x Reader LEMON)

- currently working on -

^^^ same thing~~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

You knew Mika was a half vampire, but what he didn't know is that you were a vampire. You wanted to tell him, but you were afraid because he hated vampires. So, you just told him that you're a half vampire, just like him.

You didn't want to keep secrets from him or either lie to him, because..

You loved him more than anything.

Krul was the only one who knew that you were a vampire and she understands your pain.

Nighttime~

You were currently thirsty in your room. Breathing heavily, no one was awake. Could this be the end?

Someone knocked on your door and you answered, "C-come in.." Your voice was raspy and you needed blood, now.

You saw the person and realized who it was. Mika.

He saw your glowing red eyes and knew that you were thirsty. "(First Name)-chan..?" He was worried, very worried. He then bit his tongue very hard so that it could bleed. He went down to you and held your face up, so it could face him.

You looked at him very weakly, but then widened your eyes of when he immediately kissed you and shoved his bleeding tongue in your mouth.

You tasted his sweet blood and it was traveling down your dry throat. After getting small amounts of blood, he finally pulled away with confusion because you were crying.

"(First Name)-chan, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "M-Mika.. I'm sorry for lying to you.." He was very confused. Why would his beloved lie to him?

"For what..?" You faced him, "I'm not really a half-vampire, I'm just like the others, a regular vampire.. I didn't want to lie to you, but I thought you were going to hate me.." You cried out more tears, as Mika pulled you in for an embrace.

"You could've just told me then, I would never hate you.." You widened your eyes.
"B-But why..?" You asked. "Because I love you, (First Name)-chan." He pat your head, while you rested your body with his. He then kissed your forehead.

"Just to let you know, I don't care what you are." He said, while smiling.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

just to let you know, I almost cried while writing this ;-; //cries in corner

~ S T A Y   L O L I ~