My Glasses (Kimizuki x Cheerful!Reader)

got this based off my OC x Kimizuki, she calls him glasses freak and steals his glasses everytime he's not paying attention, so that's going to be the story xD

- next -

Love Notes in Class (Yuu x Writer!Reader)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Glasses.

Glasses.

Glasses.

You are Kimizuki's girlfriend and you love stealing his glasses. He can get annoyed by it, but he loves you that he doesn't want to hurt you.

"Glasses Freak~~" You hummed in the hallways, calling out to your boyfriend. It was currently morning, which meant the perfect time to steal his glasses. He's still sleeping and you were going to attack him.

You then finally got to his room, only to see him sleeping with his glasses on his drawer.

'Perfect!' You thought.

You tip-toed your way to his drawer which was close to his bed and you took a glance at him, looking at how adorable he looks. (I don't know why)

You softly giggle, kissing his forehead gently. Smirking at his sleeping face, you were finally ready to get his glasses set on the drawer.

Little did you know, he was awake and you were about to be in a surprise.

You reached your hand out to his glasses, about to grab them, until Kimizuki pulled your hand and you were laying down on top of him.

'Was he awake this whole time?! Then, shit, I'm scarred for life!' You thought, widening your eyes.

"O-oh, Glasses Freak..?" You weakly giggle, looking at him.

He opens his eyes. His pink orbs stare into your (eye color) orbs, as you were ready for the worst thing to happen to you.

But..

It wasn't that bad at all.

He pulled you in for a kiss and it was passionate. Blushing deeply, your eyes widen, but start to close slowly. He finally pulls away, getting his glasses, and handing them to you.

"Cu-cuddle with me an-and you'll have the glasses for a bit, a-all right, (First Name)?" He says, flustered and averting your gaze. Your red face immediately lightens up and you nod happily, agreeing to his deal.

He pulled you in for an embrace, sleeping gracefully into his arms.

- Extended Ending -

"Oi, (First Name)! Where are you?" Yuichiro looks for you and he busted into Kimizuki's room.

His eyes widen at the sight of you two, trying not to gag. Like, at all.

Kimizuki hears him, as well as you, but Yuu wasn't listening.

Kimizuki sends a death glare to Yuu and eventually Yuu notices and sends one back. You fall on your bottom as Kimizuki gets up from bed, threatening Yuu.

"I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU!" Kimizuki yells. "YOU'RE DEAD TOO!" Yuu threatens Kimzuki.

You sigh and facepalm in your mind, shaking your head.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sorry for the slow updates guys! But summer vacation is waiting for me and I can't wait ;-;

~ S T A Y L O L I ~