Jealous Much? (Crowley x Jealous!Tsundere!Reader)

[A/N: Whewwwww, them big booby bitches (Horn and Chess) are going to appear in this story. Not like I hate them, but unfortunately I think you are in this story xD btw, italics are thoughts!]

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Crowley~" You shouted his name out. Dammit, where is he?! You've been looking for him almost this whole morning.

"Lord Crowley is with Queen Krul, right now." A blondie said. "Yep!" A blue haired girl said. Lord?! EXCUSE ME?! "Oh, who are you two..?" You wondered. "Horn Skuld, this is Chess Belle." Horn said.

You nodded and sighed, hoping he would return. "Eh? (First Name)-chan?" You heard. "Lord Crowley!" Horn and Chess both went to his side. You kind of got jealous that he was spending more time with them. "Ah, I see you've met this two." You nodded, avoiding his gaze.

Then you immediately walked away, leaving the three confused.

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by Crowley and his titty fvcks //snickering

It was currently night, you were waiting for Crowley in his room. So, you rolled into his bedsheets, almost falling asleep.

"(First Name)-chan, I'm back~" Of all times, why now? Sighing under his bedsheets, you gripped on them, followed by a scoff.

"Hmm~ Are you angry~?" He sat down next to your flustered figure. "S-shut up.." You blushed. He then took off the sheets and your eyes widened. "O-oi baka! Give them back!" You hit his back.

"Now, tell me.. Are you jealous of me not paying attention to you~?" You stayed silent, then shook your head, flustered. "Ah ah ah, I see your flustered face." He took a hold of your chin, leaving you embarrassed at the move.

You tried to get his hand off, but it was no use. He got your hand and pinned you down onto the bed, with your hands on top of your head. "C-Crowley..?" You widened your eyes.

He stayed silent, moving close to your lips, while he licked his. "(First Name)-chan, answer me..~"

You were about to, but you got interrupted with a kiss and..

A HOT, ROUGH, LUST-FILLED NIGHT..~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Enjoy this while you wait for the Mika x Reader lemon, my fellow readers~ //smirks

~ S T A Y  L O L I ~