Yes or No? (Mika x Reader) • Birthday Special •

Inspired by MissChocoholicc 's Yes or No Game one shot~ go check out her stories! ^^

guess what. it's my birthday :D //throws confetti in the air
I'm very happy, yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy and I'm sorry if the Rene x Reader wasn't next because I was sick af ;-; and this was kind of unexpected ^^'

- next -

Boredom (Rene x Bored!Reader)

- currently working on -

^^^ same thing~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

MODERN AU

Mikaela Hyakuya. He was someone that had charming looks that can melt any girl's heart. Well, for example, you to be exact. You knew you loved him, but you didn't know if he loved you back.

You stared at him while everyone seemed to enjoy their life in the courtroom. You were just a normal girl around him, but meanwhile every girl, well except Mitsuba and Shinoa, tried to get his attention.

As you kept staring, you felt two presences behind you. Before they could pounce, you quickly said, "Mitsuba and Shinoa?" They sighed, "She knows, Shinoa! It's pointless if we pounce on her!" Shinoa chuckles, "Ah, don't worry, I won't."

Shinoa then turns you around and you were now facing your two best friends. Mitsuba sweatdrops, "She planned this.." Mitsuba then sighs. "Don't blame everything on me, Mitsu!" She giggled and smiled.

"So, you were staring at him?" Mitsuba smirks. You blushed a bit, speechless, but nodded in return. "B-but how—" Shinoa cuts you off and just giggles a bit, smirking at your response.

"Yes yes, we know you like Mika-san.~" You widened your eyes and was now flustered. "How?!" You whisper yelled. Luckily, no one heard. "It's all yours, Shinoa.." Mitsuba sighed.

She held up your diary and smirks. "I read the whole thing~" You were speechless. "(First Name)-san, did you hear me?" Shinoa questioned. "Yeah, yeah, I heard y— Read. My. WHAT?!" You said.

She smiles, "Yep~" You then glared at Mitsuba, as she shook her head. "Don't look at me, I have nothing to do with this! I only knew you like Mika because Shinoa told me!" She waves her hands in the air.

You sighed, but Shinoa pat your back. "Just go to him~" She smiles at you, as you smiled back and nodded.

You walked up to Mika, waving at him, as he waved back. You were now side to side with him, as he looked bored. "Not enjoying this, huh?" You asked, sighing. "Not really, there's not much to do around here.." He says.

You were about to say something, but Mika said, "Hey, (First Name)-chan.." You hummed in response. "What do you wish for?" He asked.

I wish to be with you, isn't it obvious?

Unfortunately, you had no courage in doing so. "Well, I wish to stay with those who helped me, like my family." You smile. "Is that so? Well, I wish to be with the one I love." He says, as your heart shatters and drops. Either way, you force another smile across your face.

He already loves someone, maybe it's not me.

"O-Oh well, what's stopping you?" You questioned. "I'm afraid she won't love me back." He sighed. You were now curious in finding out who he loves. "Care to give a name?" You asked.

He blushed and remained silent. "Hmm.." You thought. "Hey Mika, let's play a game of Yes or No." You smiled at him. He was a bit shocked at first, but nodded in agreement.

"So, is she currently in this room?"

"Yes." He answered.

You took a chance to glance at the girls in the room, but had no idea who it was.

"Has she left yet?"

"No."

Of course, if she's in the room, then she must've not left. Dumb (First Name)!

You took another minute to glance at the girls, as your eyes immediately set on Krul. She would always cling onto him.

"Does Ferid annoy her several times?"

He thinks for a bit, "..Yes."

Bingo, it's Krul.

"Does she hang out with Lacus and Rene a lot?"

"No."

Scratch that, it's not!

"Hmm, is she close friends with Mitsuba?"

"Yes."

"Does she hang out with Yuu, Yoichi, and Kimizuki?"

"Yes."

Oh god, is it going towards Shinoa?

"Does she like to tease and be pervy at some times?"

He chuckles, "No."

NEVER MIND THEN.

You two kept chatting about that, but you had no idea who it was, since you did every girl in this room. Except.. You. You were now going to ask about yourself.

TAKE DEEP BREATHS AND CALM DOWN, (FIRST NAME).

You took a deep breath, "Is she nice to you and delightful to be around?"

"Yes."

"Does she have the same eye color as me?"

"Yes."

Your heart was now beating fast. "Even hairstyle and hair color?"

"Yes."

"Is her hair messy?"

He took a glance at you, as you blushed.

"No."

"Is she near you?"

"Yes."

Okay, it might be me..

You blushed 50 shades of red right now.

"Does she have a beautiful smile?"

"Yes."

"Does she look beautiful in her uniform?"

He took a moment to look at you, "Y-Yes." He blushed.

You then took another deep breath and looked at him. "Do you think she loves you back?"

He remained silent, avoiding your gaze, as he blushed as well. You took a grip of his collar, as he was shocked. You stole a kiss from him, as he snaked his arms around your waist. He deepened the kiss and you wanted that. He shoved his tongue into your mouth, as you widened your eyes when he did that. Your tongues were now intertwining together.

You guys finally pulled away, leaving a string of saliva, connected to your tongues. He then leaned down to your ear and answered your question. "Yes." He said, as you two were now hugging.

"Good job, (First Name)-san~" Shinoa said, as she saw the whole scene.

"Nice!" Mitsuba smiled.

"Okay, you stalkers, stop stalking." Kimizuki and Yuu said.

"NO." They both said.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Oh what a great birthday present from me to me //puts thumbs up while nosebleeding
Nah I'm just kidding, I love you all~

~ S T A Y  L O L I ~