Boredom (Rene x Bored!Reader)

Sorry for long pause you guys, just had some problems and me being sick and all ;-; fvck you writers block .-. Btw, you are Krul's sister for this :v

- next -

Soft and Lovable (Yoichi x Neko!Reader)

- currently working on -

^^^ same thing~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Ugh, why does today have to be so boring, Krul?" You sigh. "My my, it's not like you to be this way. Talk to someone then. Or better.." She chuckles.

She leans over to your ear and you widened your eyes at the name. "Talk to Rene~"  You blushed at her sudden words. You're usually close friends with him and mostly hang out with him.

"Bu—" Krul cuts you off by placing a finger over your lips. "Zip it and talk to him." She smiles gently at you.

You smack your head in your mind many times. "Fine.." You sigh once more. She smirks, "Good luck with dating him~" A tick mark appeared on your head and you glared at her, as she smiles.

Time Skip ~ Brought to you by I'm Lazy. ;v; //shot

You walk inside Lacus's room and find Lacus and Rene in there. "Ah, (First Name)-san~ care to help me crash the plane on the humans?" Lacus smiles and continues to do whatever he's doing. "I think I'll pass on that one.." You sigh.

Rene on the other hand, "(First Name), what's wrong?" You smile softly at him. "It's just that I'm bored and there's nothing for me to do today." You say as you sit beside him.

"Ah, it's fine, I'm bored as well." He sighs. Lacus chuckles. "You two are cute together~" He teases. "S-shut up, Lacus!" You blushed deeply. Then you glared at him and he just sends you a smile.

"Well, anyways, Rene.." You look back to him.

After having a long conversation..

"So you two.." Lacus looks back at you two and sees you two in a comfortable position. Rene has you in his arms with your arms around his neck. You two are sleeping together and Lacus loves it.

"As expected." Lacus smiles.

Extended Ending, for my hiatus. ^^

"Lacus, what's going on in here.." Krul comes in and sees the sight of a happy Lacus and a sleeping couple a.k.a Rene and you

"Oh my, what happened here?" She smirks. "Let's just say, they love each other~" Lacus adds. "Hmm, what's going on~?" Ferid also comes in.

"Aww, how adorable~" Ferid smiles at the sight. Unfortunately, you heard everything since you woke up when Ferid came in.

Ferid comes closer and tries to pat your forehead, but his wrist gets caught by you and a dark aura appears around you. "Can you guys give us some privacy?" You gritted your teeth and look at the naughty trio with scary eyes.

"Haha, we will~" Ferid chuckles, as well as Lacus and Krul.

"THEN, GO ALREADY!" You shout at them.

They smirk, "Bye~"

"Go back to sleep, (First Name).." Rene pushes you closer to him as you nod, falling asleep and smiling in his arms.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Ugh, finally off my writers block, and good news~

Spring break is here~ finally!

I'll be able to update more now, phew.

~ S T A Y   L O L I ~