The Thunderbolt Pack

Chapter 1

        The pack was at war again, you could hear the barking and the clenching of their teeth. The Thunderbolt pack has been at war with the Lightning pack for a month now because of the two alphas break up. Alpha Cindy was the alpha for the Thunderbolt pack and she had broken up with Alpha Frank because of how much of a pig he was. Obviously Alpha Frank did not take the break up too well, but ever since then he has sworn revenge for Alpha Cindy by going after her and her pack. Each week they had to go through this but on the plus side it was making them stronger although it was keeping them from their long runs in the forest. "You want to give up now?! My pack has basically knocked out half of your pack already!" Cindy shouts to Frank. "Fine! You win this but I will be back!" Frank yells out to Cindy. Then Frank summons his pack back to their pack house with a nice loud howl. Frank was a nice big black and white wolf and his wolf was about 6 foot and on his human side he had short black hair with a very muscular body and with green eyes. You know those kind of things that drives the girls crazy. But the looks wasn't what Cindy cared about her and her wolf just didn't like him and he wasn't her mate for sure. Cindy mind linked all of her pack member back to their pack house she knew they were probably exhausted from another pointless battle with alpha Franks pack. Cindy was also a very large wolf and it was pure black with a white paw kind of like her wolf had one sock on. In human form Cindy was about 5 foot 4 and she had long blonde hair that reached to her shoulders with blue eyes on human and wolf side. 

           As Cindy was running home with her pack she had spotted a rouge. It looked scared and he or she did not know what to do. Go back to the pack house I will talk to the rouge she mind linked to her beta James. James was Cindy's best friend ever since they were in diapers but they were for sure not mates just the best of friends. She had became alpha because her father and mother passed away and they had made sure before they left this earth that she was the next alpha. So she made James beta because he was best for the job and she knew she could trust him no matter what. Ok but be careful you never know about rouges now a days James mind linked back. Trust me I will be fine. Common its me your talking about. She mind linked back. Ok now dont get too cocky Cindy. See you soon. He mind linked and that was the end of the conversation Cindy was just too focused on that rouge. There was something about this wolf that she liked.

      James mind linked to the rest of the pack Everyone just keep going Alpha Cindy will be back soon she is going to talk to the rouge. As they got back to the pack house the whole pack did their routine and got their back up clothes that was hidden in the trees. Have you heard from Cindy? Do you think we should go help her? Brian mind links James. Yes she will be fine. Its nothing Cindy can't handle. J mind links back to Brian. Brian was the newest to the pack and the youngest. We had saved him from an attack. We still do not know what the attack was about but as long as they do not come back for him it is just fine. James sat down next to a tree in the back of the pack house, he was starting to get lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about everything that has changed ever since Cindy became alpha and he became beta. There was only 6 members to the pack. It was Cindy, himself, Brian, Katherine, Wendy, and Jarrott. Wendy and Jarrott were mates and they have been since they were 16. We had also grown up with almost everyone in the pack. We stuck around while the others ran off because they did not want Cindy to be their alpha. They thought a girl in charge would ruin the whole entire pack. Well they were wrong because we were going just fine and now we are stronger than ever before thanks to the excersize and training Cindy made us do 4 days out of the week. But the rest of our pack ran off to be their own pack. Lets just say it was more than half we had about 13 pack members before Cindy became alpha. But common even I seen that Cindy was going to be alpha even when she was 15 because of the way she acted. I could never make alpha wolf being beta was just the job for me because I can be alpha just for a little while and not forever. I am pleased Cindy is the alpha. She is perfect for the job and her wolf is big enough and strong enough to handle any wolf that comes her way. I have had a crush on Cindy once but me and my wolf never had that kind of feeling for her we just thought of her as our best friend. Yes, we may act like we like each other more than friends but we don't. James finally breaks out of his thoughts and then he takes out his ipod from the tree and starts listening to music and waits for Cindy to back.

       Cindy tranforms back into her human form and grabs her clothes hidden behind the tree and changes. Her and the pack had set back up clothes all over the place in their territory because you never know. "Show yourself" She commands to the rouge. The rouge shifts back into his human self. He has blonde hair and looked to be about 19 the same age as Cindy. "What is your name? I am not here to hurt you." She asks. "My name is Kieth and I am just searching for a new pack to join" He says. While he stares at her, his wolf starts to go crazy and then he realizes that is his mate. "You are my mate" Kieth says very sure but wants to see what this girl thinks. Cindy hears the question and thinks about it and she was so worked up in fighting mode and her thoughts that she didn't realize her wolf was going crazy and she could feel something. "Yes, I believe you are my mate. My name is Cindy and you can join my pack Kieth." She says very proudly. She walks over to him and gives him a pair of shorts then after he puts the shorts on while blushing he comes closer to Cindy and places his hand around her waist while smiling and feeling proud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! :) There will be an update for this story as soon as possible. :)