Michael's P.O.V

"Hey, guys," I run up to the boys and Lacey.

"Glad you could finally make it," Calum jokes.

"Where are Luke and Gracie?" I look around, confused.

"Oh, they stayed at the apartment to have a lazy day." Lacey replies. My mouth goes dry.

"Oh," I trail off.

"You okay, mate?" Ashton puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go have some fun."

Grace's P.O.V

Luke walks out of Michael's room and into the living room. I grab the mugs of coffee I made, carrying them into the living area.

"Here." I hand him the green mug, keeping the brown one for myself.

"Thank you." He takes a sip.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask as I scroll through the movies with the remote. "Horror, comedy, what?"

"Got any romance?" I stare at him.

"Romance?" He nods. I shrug, going down on my list. "Yeah, I have one. It's called Keith."

"Let's watch it." I click on it, mentally preparing myself for the emotional roller coaster my favorite movie is about to take me on.

I swear to God, Grace, if you show any emotion while he's here, I'm gonna kick your ass, I think to myself.

"So what's this about?"

"If I told you, it'd ruin it."

Halfway through the movie, I get up from the couch. "Where are you going?"

"Want something? Popcorn, water?" I ask.

"Popcorn, please." He gives a soft smile before turning his attention back to the movie.

I nod, walking into the small kitchen. After putting the popcorn bag into the microwave, I grab the celery, french onion dip, a soda, and a water. Not too long after, the popcorn is done and I pour it into a bowl. My arms full, I walk back into the living room. I hand Luke the popcorn and water whilst keeping the celery, french onion dip, and soda for me.

"What?" I ask, seeing Luke giving me an odd look. "It's called balance."

"I have a question."

"What is it?" I respond, not taking my eyes away from the movie.

"Is there anything going on between you and M-"

"This is the best part." I wave him off.

"Great. Anyway, about you a-"

"Luke, you're missing it! Can't it wait until after?" I turn to him. As I look at his eyes, I realize how upset he is that I won't listen to him.

"Yeah, sure." He looks away.

"No," I sigh and pause the movie before facing my whole body toward him, legs crossed. "Talk to me."

"Is there anything going on between you and Michael?" He asks quickly, as if he wasn't sure he wanted the answer.

"What?" I laugh in disbelief.

"Are- uh, is there-" I cut him off.

"No. What? No, no, no, no. He's my best friend- nothing romantic whatsoever." I answer.

"Are you sure?" He leans into me while I lean back a bit.

"Uh," my breath hitches, "yes."

"Then he wouldn't mind if I just..."

Before I know it, his lips are on mine. He grips my lower back with his right hand, and the back of my neck with his left. Suddenly, I'm aware of what I'm doing, and I lightly push him away.

"I'm sorry." I walk to my room, shutting the door.

Luke's P.O.V

What have I done? Why did I do that? I have to apologize.

I get up and begin walking to her room. I knock, not hearing any noise.

"Grace? I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have-"

Without warning, I'm pulled into the room and slammed against the wall. She's kissing and kissing and kissing. I lift her up, my hands on her butt as she wraps her legs around me. I walk us over to the bed and lay her down. She grabs the t-shirt I'm wearing and pulls it over my head, leading to me doing the same to her hoodie. I trail kisses from Grace's lips down to her belly button. Then I move back up to her neck, sucking and nibbling, knowing it would result in a hickie. She moans and arches her back.

"Gracie, we're home!" We hear Lacey open the door. Our eyes widen, as she throws me my shirt.

"Hide on the other side of the bed. Go, now!" I obey. She slips her hoodie over her head just in time for Lace to come back to her room. "Hey, Lace, what's up?"

"Nothing much. Where's Luke?"

"Uh, he's- uh.. in the bathroom." She replies.

"Oh, okay. Well, come see what Ash won me!" Lacey exclaims and Grace laughs.

"Alright, alright." I hear them leave and take that as my cue to get up. I begin walking out when I run into Michael.

"What were you doing in her room?" He questions.

"Uh, nothing. I was just getting my phone off the charger.." I trail off.

"But-"

"Uh, Calum needs me. I gotta go." I hurry past him.

Michael's P.O.V

"...I gotta go." I quirk an eyebrow.

I walk into her room to find evidence of anything, but I come up with nothing. Frustrated, I walk to the living room and sit next to my sweet Gracie. I'm watching her talk and notice she and Luke won't even look at each other. A few minutes later, I notice Luke hold in a gasp. I follow his gaze, finding a hickie on Grace's neck. My eyes shoot to Luke's and anger rushes through my body.

"Luke, bedroom, now." I growl. His eyes widen, but he follows me to my room. He gulps when he sees me shut my door.

"What the hell, Luke!?"

"What?" He plays dumb.

"What is on Grace's neck?" I get closer, lowering my voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." He trails off.

"Stop playing dumb. She's mine!"

"She said there's never been any romantic attraction between you two."

"She did?" My voice is quieter.

"Those were her exact words." I feel a pang in my chest.

"Get out. I'm going to bed." Luke leaves and I sit on my bed. I can already tell I won't be getting any sleep tonight.