i hate 1D! do i????

( no hate please its just a story I love one direction really.)

my name is Leah Dawson and im 19 years old. yes im from England- Manchester. I have long ginger hair which goes past my shoulders. I have bright blue eyes and im about 5.8m tall. im skinny but not to skinny so that you would see my ribs. I love all sports and all music apart from one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all up their own asses and cant even sing!

my friend on the other hand loves one direction and wont shut up about them. Her name is Emma Jenkins. she has long brown hair down to her bum and green eyes which sparkle. she is very good at running and always comes first and that's because of her very long legs. she does not  stop eating EVER and even sneaks snacks into Mrs Hopkins English class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning

i woke up and looked at the clock. 7am. i jumped up and walked over to my wardrobe . Today was the frist day of university. So I picked a grey baggy  jumper that said dope on the front with some denim shorts. i shoved my bright blue vans on and placed my hair into i high pony. i went over to the stairs and grabbed my bag  of the railing. I went down stairs and shouted as loud as i could " BYE MUM SEE YA LATER!!!" "BYE!" she shouted back.

I left the house a met Emma at the corner of the street. "hey Emma!" i said to her. "hi Leah! have you heard about..." i didn't even let her finish before i yelled. " IF YOU DARE SAY THEIR NAME YOU WILL DIE YOUNG!!!"        " sorry." she said looking at her feet. i felt mean so I gritted my teeth and said "go on what have no direction done now?" that sentence killed me inside. her face lighted up like a child on Christmas day. "They have just released meet and greet tickets for here in Manchester for WEDNESDAY!" yay my life is complete. not.  "wow." i said trying to sound excited. " i know your not excited" oh no my cover has been blown " But i need someone to come with me if i get tickets. would you PLEASE come.... PLEASE!" "ok. you do know how many people apply to get those tickets. like 9 billion people and we are two of them." i said trying to make her back out of getting tickets. " i know. but im gonna try!" we walked up to the university entrance and said our goodbyes as I headed to my dance class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( i know its a bit short but tell me what you think)