Chapter 2

My alarm clock started beep-ing and I realised I wasn't ready for my first school day.I wanted to get one last look at the outfit I managed to choose,when I noticed that my brown eyes looked purple just for one tiny second.I insisted that Lydia could pick me up,but Scott insisted that I should go with him and Stiles to schoool.I had to pick up some papers,and neither one of the guys were in my first class,so I told them I'd find Lydia right after and head to French class.

My head was in my phone,while texting Lydia so I excidently hit a stranger,dopping everything on the floor.He was kid enough to help me.After getting a good look at him,I was pretty impressed.He had amazing brown curls,a friendly smile and this deep blue eyes that were happy and sad the the same time,which is hard to describe.I really liked him and thought I had found my Beacon Hills hottie.

"Sorry,sorry.I am..um...I'm really clumsy.Sorry."

"Don't do anything.You seem kinda lost,you're new here,right?"

"Yup,first day."

Beep. TEXT:"I can see you,look back.-Lydia"

"I,ummmm,have to go.I'll se you around,...."

"Isaac.Isaac Lahey."

"I'll see you around,Isaac."

Then I ran off to Lydia,without even telling him my name.

"Now,what was that about,Miss McCall?Do you want your cousin to kill his friend on the first day you're here?"

"I didn't do anything.I just,I dropped my books.Stop looking at me like that,you know I did nothing?"

We giggled our way to French,which was actually a nice class,since we had an amazing teacher.I made my way between Lydia and her friend Allison,and Scott and Stiles all the way until lunch,where I did get to meet Scotts friends,who were actually only two guys,a guy named Boyd and the adorable Isaac from earlier that day,but neither of us mentioned it,

"Listen,I have something to tell you guys." said Stiles taking a bite of his gigantic sandwich,

"I'm all ears,Stiles."

"Sorry,Scott,I was actually talking to Lydia and Leah.You're basically the smartest persons we know,and I've got to tell you,I think we all could use a little tutoring."

"I've just got here,Stiles."

"Well,yeah,but you're still smarter than us,and we could use your help."

Lydia agreed so I said "yes" as well in the end.We were divided into two groups,Lydia would help Allsion and Body,and I would give a hand to Isaac,Stiles and Scott.

We all had Chemstry next and they told me that our teacher went missing so it was basically let's-talk-and-flirt-class.Everyone already had a deskmate,so I had to sit to this pretty hot guy named Aiden.I saw Scott whispering something to th others,and Boyd asked me if we could switch places.I agreed(a little sad I had to leave Aiden,but I did get the chance to stay next to Isaac,so it was good enough).

"Hi,again,stranger." said Isaac giving me a warm smile.

"Hey.What was that about?Is Scott really going to beat everyone I talk to or what?"I giggle,but he looked pretty serious.

"Not really,he just doesn't like Aiden.Whatever."

I glanced towards his notebook and saw some equations he had there.

"Need some help with thouse?"

"Yeah,if you don't mind.I'm pretty far behind."

The class was pretty nice,I realised Isaacwas both hot and friendly,and really reminded me of Scott in a way,so I got why they were friends.Lydia kept looking at me in her very own special way,saying "You so like him." and reached to me after class.

"Are we still up for lacrosee?"

"Sorry,my mom wants me to go to the principal's office for God knows what reason.Wait for me on the field?"

"Sure.But I'm pretty sure you found your Californian hottie."

"Shut up!I'll see you later."

"Hello,did you want to see me?"

"Oh,Leah,yes,take a seat,please.From what I can see,you have always been a good student.I was asking,may I count on you on a few things?"

"Depends on what,Sir."

"Well,for the beginning,would you please take this papers to Coach,please?"

"Yes,yeah,sure.Anything else?"

"Just that."

Then,I had to do the most embarassing thing I had ever done in my life-I had to go find Coach before practice.At the guys' lockers.I almost ran my way to him and said :"Coach,the principal asked me to give you these."

"Thanks,uhhh,..."

"McCall."

"McCall how?On what planet?"

Happily Scott saved me saying I was his cousin and that I should probably leave since the guys were actually changing.

I met Lydia and Allisson outside and told them that I wanted to go home,since I felt really awkward.

That night I spent hours skyping with Lydia.

"I'm telling you,everyone is acting so awkward around me,like,always trying not to say something wrong and all that."

"Been there,done that."

"Thanks God with you,Lydia."

"I know,I'n amazing.You still up with Isaac for 'tutoring' tomorrow?"

"Ummm,actually,he sent me a text saying he has some of those can't-explain-since-it's-a-Beacon-Hills-problem."

"Shut up!You're gonna have to call him later,tell him you get it,blah blah blah."

"Ummm,that can wait."

"Whatever.Listen,I've gotta go,Aiden'll be here in 10."

Well,I was happy Lydia could have some fun.Especially after the Jackson thing.Aunt Melissa was at work again,there was an accident and Scott was there to get her lunch and I was really bored until he came home,so I decided to call Isaac.

"Hey,I'm glad you called.I'm sorry I can't be there tomorrow."

"No big deal,don't worry.That's why I called,actually.I'm basically free anytime,since I don't really know people and places here,so,ummm,whatever."

"Thanks,I'll let you know when this is over and I can actually focus on catching up."

Then I heard steps on the stairs and had to say 'Bye'.Scott wasn't really in the mood for talkig and said he also had stuff to do the next day,and made me promise I'd stay inside to 'be safe'.