Chapter 9

-------Isaac's POV-------

The morning of the fight finally came.It was a cold,cloudy morning,sort of reflecting Leah's mood.She was deadly serious,she even gave up on her daily sarcasm and coffee.
This was totally it.
She tried to make the other think she was being as confident and bad-ass as usual,but there was no point in trying to fool me,and she knew it,so she didn't even try.Before leaving with Derek's car towards the house that she was sure belonged to the evil druid we were hunting down(Witch thing),she pulled me close to her and kissed me hard.
"For good luck."
I gave her what was supposed to be a everything-will-be-fine smile.I hoped she would relax a little,but she sure wasn't going to do that.She knew this was the hardest thing she'd ever done and there was no way she could screw it up,no matter how many of us were going to be there,no matter how strong and wolf-like we were,the fate of everything was resting on her shoulders.She was tough.
We got into Derek's car and there we were.The others were probably already on their way.
"You ready?"
I knew that question was not for me.
"It's now or never isn't it?I guess I was born ready."
Silence.
I just held Leah's hand on the road,trying to let her know that I was there and I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.At least not without a fight.

When we got there,we knew the darach has back-up.Alphas.About 5 of them(and we didn't know the new 2 ones).Everyone knew what they had to do.We had to fight these people and lost Leah's track.The time spent there felt like decades,and in the end there was blood everywhere and a shining light blinded everyone for a long while.The Alphas ran away(or at least they wanted to) because suddenly Aiden and Ethan switched sides and slices Deucalion's throat.That was weird.Scott,Derek and I got the other two ones quite easy.Erica ran towards the source of the light,which was still coming but it was weaker.Leah was sort of levitating,light coming from her eyes and hands and an old looking guy was on the floor,screaming,unable to move.In about 30 more seconds,his shouts weren't there anymore and neither was him,instead of that,there were ashes everywhere.Leah looked at them for one second and the wind blew all of them away.
Everything was such a blur.I saw her falling on the floor,Erica trying to catch her,Scott screaming and I just ran towards her.I grabbe her from Erica's arms and asked Boyd to clean up the mess.Derek gave me the keys of his car and Scott and I just took Leah as soon as we could to Deaton's place.
I was worried.And I was scared.And I was mad that I couldn't do anything to help.Scott was just the same,he was a mess.
"Boys?"
"What's wrong with her?"
"She used all of her power to stop him.Quite reckless,but brave thing to do.She will be fine in a while,but I'd like to keep her here under observation.You two should go home,there's nothing to worry about."
Scott gave me a look then chose his words.
"We'll just stay here if that's fine."
Deaton insisted to at least clean our wouds that were also pretty bad,I guess.We looked like a mess,but that wasn't the point.I did 't really want to accept his offer,but Scott said we should.
After that,we spent hours on Deaton's chairs,unable to talk or anything else,just waiting for Leah to get better.I wasn't sure if Deaton told us the truth,I wasn't sure that she's be fine,but what else should I do rather than believe she'd be allright?

-------Leah's POV------

I woke up on a table in Doctor D's backroom.I shut my eyes for a little more to take it all in.The fight.The druid.The Alphas.The power.It all felt like a brand new world now.When I tried to get up,I saw the told-you look on Doctor D's face and relief on Isaac and Scott's.They all came towards me and locked me in some awkward group hug.
"Guys,I'm seriously running out of air here.And I could use some caramel coffee,with tons of cream and a chocolate cake.Please."
Doctor D offered to get me some and bring them to my aunt's place.Isaac didn't even leave me walk to the car,he insisted on carrying me around.
"Are you guys for real?"
"What do you mean,Leah?"
"I mean you're basically complete idiots .I have jut saved YOUR asses,remember that part?"
"Yeah,and then you fainted for 3 freaking hours."
"I'm still here,aren't I?"
"Yeah,I guess that's good...."
When Doctor D and all the other came I told them a story about how the fight drained both me and the enemy of all our magic and it all went back where it came from-Mother Nature.Or Whatever.Lydia managed to make them let me spend the night at her place.As soon as I got there,she just went all Lydia on me.
"That was all crap."
"Yup."
"Now,tell me what really happend there."
"It's complicated."
"I've got an IQ of 170,I think I can handle it pretty well."
"Okay,so here's the deal,all the magic energy thing had to go somewhere,since letting it go into thin air would've been way to dangerous.Basically,you are now looking at the strongest witch person ever."
"That sounds bad-ass.But aren't your cousin and boyfriend going to get pissed when they find out you're lying?"
"I'll find my way out of it,like always.Plus,this secret between the two of us is going to save their asses someday soon."
"I guess you're probably right."
We spent the night like two regular teens having a sleep over(most of which meant watching Ryan Gosling movies).When I woke up,I realised Lydia wasn't there.
"Lydia?Lydia,where the hell are you?"
No reply.
"Lydia?"
Still no reply.
This was no good,really.It was actually bad,it was very bad.
"Lydia?"
I looked for Lydia everywhere in the house,then finally too my phone to give her a call.Things couldn't be that bad,she had to be somewhere.
Calling Lydia.Calling.Calling.Call rejected.
Calling Lydia again.Calling.Calling.Call rejected again.
Okay,things could be that bad.