Chapter 7

"Can someone please take this away from here and bring me some coffee?Pronto."
I was more than happy to get to wake up Scott and Stiles and ruin their Sunday.
"Oh,God,oh,God.I think I should've gone to church.I'm totally going to church,if I survive."
"Shut up,Stiles,or I'll ... "
"Leave him alone,Derek,he brought me coffee."
"Can we find out what's happening?"
"Everything at the right moment,Scott."
We waited for everyone to get there,and if there wasn't a grimm reason behind,this meeting would've actually been interesting.
"You want me to tell them or are you going to?"
"I think I've got this,Dr. Deaton,thank you."
Awkward silence.
"Okay,so,basically,when you have this magic-thing or whatever,it's rushing through your blood and you might not even know it until it just has to get out,no matter what you want.It can skip a few generations,and come to others just as naturally.As I said,you won't even know it exists until it knows you exist.I was fine until I started having sleeping problems a few years ago.At first,it only happened on full moon nights,then I kept having horrible nightmares and headaches,and no pills worked.The things I was seeing,they were a big terrible blur.The future,the past,everything that was,will or would be.Thing that happened,things meant to happend and things that could happen.Then,everytime I had a strong emotion,my eyes would go purple and something would happen-breezes passing around,widows breaking,dogs howling.And I kept having terrible dreams about Scott,and Peter and Lydia and a lot of people I knew and others that I didn't at the time(such as a curly blue eyed guy I fancy).
"This is such a beautiful fairy tale for witches,but how about telling the little human here(me,Stiles) who this is and how you know her,and whatever."
"Knew."
"Know,knew,the same thing,Leah."
"No,it's not.I don't know her,it's like the magic does,it runs in the family,Stiles.And this young lady is my 20 years old great-great-great-aunt Amelia,lovely Scottish lady that died about 100 years ago."
"What?How is she even here,then?"
"It's complicated,I guess.She was the very first to appear in my dreams,and,not like the others,she actually kept talking to me during those dreams.I didn't give it any importance back then,but I had an old diary of hers,and it was one phrase from my dream -'Silene will fall.'."
"Okay,cous,but what does this mean?"
"It means that we either find this person capable of killing someone in the 1900s and bringing her in 2013."
"Deaton's right.And why in this town?"
"Oh,Derek,always so superficial.Because it's a freaking supernatural hot spot.You can basically feel the tension and magic just after coming.So,whoever gets to control every magial being's power here,can be a real life Voldemort."
"How do we stop it?"
"Yeah,how do they stop it?I mean,I'm a Stiles,people don't even know what a Stiles is,we have like no power."
"You bring me coffee and keep people in their houses this full moon.Or there will be consequences."
"More coffee?"
"He's right.You have to keep away from coffee,pills,alcohol or anything like that.Isaac included."
"Oh,c'mon,Doctor D,can I have at least one of those things?"
"She's probably gonna choose coffee...."
"I was gonna say you,moron,but if you insist..."
"You'll have to be on full capacity.Okay?"
"Done."
"Isaac,make sure she has no coffee."

Doctor D helped me put on some protection spells and other stuff like that,and then I was allowed to stay a little with Isac,only after sending my poor ancestor's too fanshionable body back to the past.--What was up with the dress?It was so 40s-ish. --
"Jesus,these days are so freaking crazy."
"You're talking about crazy?I am just standing next to you and boom,something bad happens and you're in the middle of it,and I can't even be the one to protect you since everyone pops here and waits for you to protect us."
I giggled.
"Are you laughing at me?"
"Now,I think that it's adorable how you overreact because you just want to be a hero."
"I don't want to be a hero ... "
"You want to be my hero."
He didn't say anything,but I felt like giving him a kiss to make him feel better.And it looked like he needed a bit more to feel better.
"I have an idea."
"Why does that give me goosebumps?"
"Let's sneak out!"
"You want coffee."
"Yes,that too,but you need fresh air."
Scott knocked on the door and came in.
"Derek and the others may not be here at the moment,but I can still here you."
"Adorable as usual,cousin."