Infinity ∞

Diamond ♦ |

One mans trash , is another mans treasure.

That might be a simple Garbage saying to anyone else. To me thats life.

Say there was a Special Vase. Someone made it and gave it away. The next person saw it at a thrith shop and took home, only to realize they didnt like it. They took it back to the thrift shop. after months , and months , and months, someone comes to the thrift shop and takes the Vase home and keeps it for a while. One day they decide to have a yard sale and sells it to the next person. They kept it for years ,but then they notice it doesnt go with their new decor. They take it too a local thrift shop . This special vase gets passed on and on and on. Till someone finds it and loves , they take it home and it fits perfectly . Well guess what? Im that Special Vase, and all of those Thrift shops and Yardsales are the adoption centers , and ive have been passed on and on.

Now im at stable home that sits in Santa Monica , california. Mother and father , a brother , and soon to have a little sister on the way. My family is everything and so much more. Most people dwell on how they couldnt call there adoption family there real family , or how they cant call there adoption parents mom or dad because there not there biological parents. Well im proud to call my Nakarsha my mom , James my dad, Daquan my brother, and when little Miracle is born , my sister.

Daquan is Mr.Popular guy around these parks . Me now being his little sister is seems to make me popular too. Quans a huge drug dealer , parents don't know that. They haven't found out and I honestly hope they never do, I know that was bring tons of stress on them . Now I don't see Quans reason because our family gets money, he says he wants his own but our parents give him money . But I guess he has some reason.

Now my parents are some pretty wealthy people. My mom is a lawyer , and my dad a Doctor. And the money shows . Moms closet is the Gucci, Prada , Fendi, Louie and the Versace store all in one. I haven't been always apart of this Lavish life as you know , so seeing all is still new to me even after five years.

I've told you about almost everyone , except me and my Bestfriend .

I'm a 17 year old brace face cutie, not to be cocky. I love my braces , I think they compliment me. Anyways I'm Dominican and black. I'm the definition of Funsized , I'm 5"0 . Coming from the Dominican side I have long hair , but that's about the only thing that shows . Other than that you would think I'm just black , but that's cool with me. As I've said above , I'm popular . But being popular isn't everything it's cut out to be. You got mad groupies , and everybody trynna holla. I'm for one not a fan of all the attention .

Now Paris , my Bestfriend , my twin , my sister is all about the attention . Paris and me have 3 big things in common ,which is why we call eachother twins. She's the same exact height as me , we are both brace faces, and the attitudes are just the same . She's pure black , but that does not mean she ain't beautiful . She is the most outgoing , now I can get crazy but Paris can get crazier . Now Paris mom is a single mother but she sure does take care of Paris pretty well. She's goes on a lot of business trips ,but she makes sure Paris is taking care of.

"Diamond!" Quan barked at my door abruptly interrupting my very detailed thoughts. Causing me to jumped just a bit . So one seems to be salty.

I got up out the bed and went to open my bedroom door . "Wassup?" I asked.

"What were you doing , I called you like 7 times" he said allowing himself in my room , and sitting on my bed.

"Can I come in Diamond? Sure Daquan sit right on the bed" I said ignoring his question and addressing how he came in my room.