8

I walk behind Pierre as he bounds down the staircase Olympic speed. Looks like he's a little more hungry than I am. We finally arrive at the restaurant and I stop my mouth from watering.

"Breakfast for two," Pierre
Says to the man behind the counter.

"Ah yes, you two. Follow me." He says. I'm assuming that this was apart of some kind of deal Pierre made with the hotel employee last night.

We take our seats and I flip through a menu, my head dizzy thinking about eating again.

"What would you like?" Pierre asks.

"Oh, uh...you choose."

A waiter comes to take our order.

"We will both have this," Pierre points to setting on the menu and the waiter nods before writing something down on a notepad and leaving.

Minutes later the food is put in front of us and I don't even know what half of it is. There is a yellow circle thing on my plate with leaves on it and a glass with a strange brown opaque liquid.

"What is this?" I ask, pointing to my plate.

"It's an omelette. It's made of egg." He says, smiling.

"And...what's-"

"That's hot chocolate. Have you never had that before?"

I shake my head.

"Try it."

I take a bite of my omelette and immediately a flavour fills my mouth. It's something I can't describe yet it tastes so good. I smile up at him.

"I like it." I say.
____________________

"You had 6 glasses of hot chocolate!" Pierre says, laughing.

"It tastes like dreams," I sigh, remembering the taste.

We are walking down the streets to the nearest train station, and after 15 minutes we still haven't found one.

After 10 more tiring minutes of walking through busy streets, we arrive at the train station and go inside.

Just then, I realise, I'll have to say goodbye to Pierre.