p r o l o g u e

Romeo Xavier is far from the average high school boy. To outsiders, he's just a dumb jock who smiles way more than he should, dates a lot of girls, gets average grades, and is beyond gifted with a basketball. But to his closest friends, he's the most famous graffiti artist in the country.

Romeo, Haskell, Red, Taylor, and Casper are artists in a Graffiti Gang called "The Jesters".

In New York, there's Graffiti Gangs. they establish their rank by the type of building you can get away with vandalizing. The Graffiti Gangs are all named after Court Royals.

The Kings,
The Knights,
The Dukes,
The Queens,
The Princes,
The Nobles,
& The Jesters.

The five attend & rule a high school without a care in the world- until now, when a school on the south side burned to the ground and the students were forced to transfer to Philips' New York Public High school. The same school that the "Jesters" attend. Some of the students transferring are also members of different Graffiti Gangs.

Are The Jesters going to remain the rulers of their school? Or will another Gang come and take it away?

Read and find out what've happens when different gangs end up sharing a school.

This is a romantic comedy but there will be some serious chapters, bare with me? Xx

- B