12: "Move your ass Rosa Parks"

Tilly's P.O.V

I feel the class silence. There was no teacher in sight, now it was fair game.

Adam smiles at me, and then turns his attention to Casper and Red, "again, I don't see your names on them."

Casper goes to say something when Maverick cuts him off, "Save it pneumonia boi. Oh yeah and Period Blood, didn't we already resolve this problem? It's not where you sit but where you sat. Sorry about it but deal with it."

Red glares at him while Casper growls, "Mate, they're just chairs. But they happen to be our chairs- and oh, this happens to be our school. So move your ass, Rosa Parks- and find a new seat before I find one for you."

I'm going to be completely honest with you, Red and Casper were both flexing- and they looked very hot. Casper was taller and more built than Red, but they both easily could be mistaken as personal trainers.

For a moment there, Adam actually looked intimidated, "Let's find some new seats Maverick, we'll deal with him after school at tryouts."

Maverick stands up along side Adam, and as they walk past, Maverick flips Casper's books out of his hands, "watch were you're going pneumonia boi."

And I'm not going to lie, they're nicknames were very clever, but not quite as clever as "friendlyghost" and "Blue".

We sit at our desks, and our chemistry teacher, Mrs. Hilf walks in.

"Good afternoon class! Today we will be watching a documentary over the discovery of fools gold, and what it is and what it's made out of. My projector isn't working at the moment so I emailed a link out, and you guys will just all have to watch it separately. Hopefully everyone brought their own headphones."

When we get on our laptops, I click on our chat

"Open Group Chat"

RonaldDahl added Blue, FriendlyGhost, Taylor, HuskiesRcute, WhereArtThouRomeo, NinaAndStitch to Group Chat,

"Hilf Rhymes With Milf"

Blue: okay but fr. Mrs. Hilf is hot af

FriendlyGhost: Back off my girl boi

Taylor: AYE FAM

Taylor: Wait are y'all in Chemistry?

RonaldDahl: Yes sir

Taylor: Yes Daddy*

RonaldDahl: what

Taylor: what

NinaAndStitch: HI GUYS

RonaldDahl: HI NINA

Blue: HEYYYY NIN

FriendlyGhost: HEY NINA

Taylor: HI TAYLOR

NinaAndStitch: I aspire to be that level of extra someday^^^

Taylor: ;)

Blue: Nina what class are you in

NinaAndStitch: Algebra 2

FriendlyGhost: How are you on your laptop?

NinaAndStitch: we have a sub, we told him our assignments online.

RonaldDahl: ❤️

NinaAndStitch: Shit guys I gotta Zayn, i found the answer key for the next test

NinaAndStitch logged offline

Blue: Guys no ones even online :(

HuskiesRcute: Aye what's good

Blue has removed HuskiesRcute from Group Chat, "Hilf Rhymes With Milf"

Blue: Guys no ones online :(

Taylor: Jesus Red you're so petty lmao

Blue: OH MY GOD DID I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT ROSIE

Taylor: OH MY GOD no

RonaldDahl: I do not recall

FriendlyGhost: what's that

Blue: Mr. James gave Hask and i new seats and my assigned seat was next to this really pretty girl and she's really good at art, like she was sketching and it was soooo good and she so pretty and her names rosie and

Taylor: and you want her babies

RonaldDahl: lmao me af

Blue: I was going to say and we are hanging out tonight....

FriendlyGhost: Use protection pls

Blue: oh my god guys I just met her I'm not going to do that

Taylor: mmmmhmmm

Blue: yet—besides i haven't quite asked her to hang... i still need to do that. I'm sure she'll say yes. Who could say no to me?

Taylor: that's what I thought.

RonaldDahl: my PG ears can't take this

RonaldDahl has logged offline

•••••

GUYS SORRY FOR SHORTISH CHAPTERS IM PLANNING ON MAKING MY NEXT CHAPTER A LONG ONE. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE THE GROUP CHAT AND THEY ARENT ANNOYING TO YOU!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! HOPEFULLY YOU ALL ARE GETTING INTO THE STORY, if I made a mistake anywhere just comment or point it out and I'll try to get it fixed!!

I know it started off slow but hopefully it's picking up and you're getting into it!!! ;) there might be some gang action in a couple of chapters so get ready for that!!

OKAY BYEEEEEEEE

-B