13: "And fix your apron boy. You look a damn mess."

Rosie's P.O.V.

I was the first one in Home economics. I scanned the classroom, it was different then all the other rooms I've been in today. Instead of desks, there were thin rectangular tables, with four chairs surrounding each. I chew on my bottom lip as I make my way the the very back table. I didn't want to have to sit at a full table, so I figured more people probably sat in the front.

Right as I take my seat, students start pilling into class- including the teacher. Frowning, i glance across the class to look out the window. I didn't like my last school, I wont like this one. All schools are the same, they all have their shitty foods, they all have shitty curriculums, and they all have the same shitty students.

"Someone's at our table." A voice sings in a hushed tone, their hum brought me out of my deep thought--I looked up to see blue orbs. I sigh as I turn to my left to pick up my belongings. Just as I thought, I mean I tried to pick a table I thought would be empty.

"You don't have to leave, only three people sit here." A familiar voice says as I make eye contact with the boy who sits next to me in art. I know the teacher said his name, but I couldn't remember what it was.

"True... And besides you look nice, unlike the guys at your school." Replied the boy with the blue orbs who was the first to speak.

I set my things back down, "Oh okay..."

"What's your name"

"Do you know Adam"

"When's your birthday?"

"Is that your natural hair color?"

"Do you say Pop or Soda?"

"Taylor!" Art boy interjected, "That's enough of.... whatever that was."

"Sorry.." The boy named Taylor apologized and smiled innocently at me. He was adorable, he looked so nice and seemed friendly. I giggled, "It's fine, I'm Rosie Butler." Taylor perked up when he heard me giggle, He gave me a lopsided smile and opened his mouth but another voice spoke up first.

"Where's Haskell?" Art boy asked as he sat across from me, looking very intimidating.

"He's always late." Taylor replied with an eye roll. Art boy huffed as he stood up, "Well I'm going to get a drink from the fountain, if Mrs. French asks."

He stalked out the room, and i could feel all the eyes on me. I could imagine what they're thinking. Why was I sitting with them? Why didn't they make me move? To be completely honest, I was wondering that myself. Two of the girls from my school, Lilly and Carrie, were glaring at me. They were the biggest bitches at the school, stereotypical, I know. I wonder if they were upset because they were friends with the guys. Either way, it can't be good for me. I knew people would try to talk to me since I'm new, but once they learn about my past they will all flock away. They always do.

"Is he always so intimidating?" I ask taylor, after I knew for a fact Art boy couldn't hear me.

"Red? Yeah... After being close friends for like three years, he still intimidates me." Taylor said as he chewed on the end of his pen. He was so handsome, his facial features and his hair. Everything about him looked perfect.

"Really?" I ask curiously

"Yeah, I mean well... when it's just us guys hanging out he's a lot more laid back but... you know... he's just a scary person, like you never know when he's just going to explode." I gulped as Taylor finished his sentence. Taylor gave me a questioning look until, it was covered up with a look of horror.