9: "I'm over it. Don't like emojis anyway"

Tilly's p.o.v.

After the bell rang, I got up and started packing my bag. Then I walked over the the other side of the room, to put up my portrait.

"You are really good at drawing." I turn to see who was gushing about my art, and to my surprise it was Luke.

"Woah buddy, you sure you want to talk to me? I mean I'm not really part of your clique.." I trail off looking at him.

He smiles and looks down at his own drawing, "you know... I don't really have a clique this is my first year in high school and I've only been friends with them for a couple of months."

He was a little kid. I know I was only two years older than him, but he was way too young to get caught up in drama. This wasn't about high school popularity it was about gang territory.

"Yeah.. You're right. You shouldn't even be caught up in all of this-"

"You shouldn't either." He cuts in looking at me. His dark green eyes peer into mine, as I glance to the floor knowing I was guilty as well.

"Why is such a pretty girl caught up in something that has nothing to do with her? Did they drag to into it?" He questions, curiously.

My mouth opens quickly, "of course not!"

"Then why are you in the middle of it?" He bites down on his lip knowing he's got me.

I slowly look up to him, remaining silent because I didn't completely know the answer to his question.

"I've gotta go to my next class, but think about that. See you later Matilda." He nods at me before turning around and not looking back, leaving me speechless.

I take my hair out of the loose ponytail, grab my bag and walk to my next class.

The second bell rang as I was running up the stairs, "shit." I curse, knowing I was late.

I walk into my English lecture class, making eye contact with Mr. Davis.

"Tilly, you're late."

I bite down on my lip, "uh- yeah Mr. James needed help with something, he was supposed to email you?"

Mr. Davis nods and points to my seat, "it's alright, just take a seat then get your laptop out and start taking notes."

I open my laptop to see a new email, from Taylor.

Taylor has invited RonaldDahl to "Mr. Davis Is Satan" Group Chat

FriendlyGhost: Hey Tilly where you @?

Blue: Suckin dick prolly

NinaAndStitch: RETWEET

FriendlyGhost: No fr, before I left the art room you were talking to Luke

Taylor: why tf were you talking to Luke

HuskiesRcute: Robbin the cradle obviously

Blue: oh. I'm suddenly v uncomfortable.

RonaldDahl: lmaoo get bent

WhereArtThouRomeo: oh sweetie, you can bend me over anytime ;)

Blue: ok. Well now I'm v v uncomfortable.

HuskiesRcute: ooh you can bend me over as well bby

FriendlyGhost: Haskell wtf you have a girlfriend

HuskiesRcute: that's never stopped Tilly before ;)))