8: "Mr. Phillip!! Nina's having an asthma attack!!"

Taylor's p.o.v

"Let's get it started" by the black Eyed Peas blasted in my advanced PE class. I bobbed my head to the music and smirked as I gained up to Casper.

"Move over looser, you're running too slow!" I bark as I pass him.

Casper grins, "Fuck man you don't let that leg hold you back do you?"

My smile deepens, "not for a second!"

I keep my pace, and look around the track. There was no new kids in my class because we were already filled, so it was pretty lit.

I liked having gym first hour, but I wished we had art first hour instead. I know Haskell, Red, Romeo, and Tilly were in that class. Not to mention, all the new kids.

I had art class with Casper and Nina last hour.

I sprinted up to Nina, "Hey girl!"

She breathed heavily as she turned to me, "H-h-hey T"

She was such an amazing runner, although she didn't do track because of her asthma.

"What do you think is happening in Art with the rest of the fam?"

She thinks for a second, "uh weh-well they-they're prob-bah-bly doing are-art... wh-why?" she finished slow trying to catch her breath again.

"I'm just having a bad feeling right now, I have an idea but I'm going to run it through Casper.. I'll be right back." I say as I start going slower so Casper can catch up to me.

"What? Gonna make fun of how I run slow again?" Casper mocks.

I smirk, "hey you said it not me."

He rolls his eyes before retaliating, "What do you want, Taylor?"

After he agrees to my idea, i jog back up to Nina.

"Bae"

She turns, "what-what's the p-plan?"

I bite my lip, "you know how last year you had an asthma attack and I had to take you to the office?"

She gulped, knowing what I was about to ask, "yeah..."

My lips curved up, "you up for a part 2?"

Her face drops, "Tay, I can't control my asthma!"

I looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "But you're a great actress.."

She breathes in through her nose and out through her mouth once more before wheezing and coughing.

That's cue. I yell for our PE teacher, "Mr. Phillip!! Mr. Phillip!! Nina's having an asthma attack!!"

Mr. Phillip jogs up to us, "Uh... take her to the office, I think the secretaries have an emergency inhaler."

I nod in agreement, "it might take a while..."

He scratches his head, "yeah I've already done roll call so it's fine."

As we jog to the the door I hear Casper take his cue and rush the the trash can, "blahhhhhhhh"

I hear Mr. Phillips in the background, "Casper! For God's sakes go to the restroom no one wants to see the Chinese you got last night!"

As we wait around the corner for Casper, I see Mr. James walk around the corner to the teacher's lounge.

"Okay okay fam bam what's the plan?"

I turn to Casper, "we're gonna crash the art room."

Nina rolls her eyes, "it's not a wedding Taylor, we're simply detouring the office and going to the art room for a while."

I pout, "that sounds less bad ass though."

We cross the hallway to the art room. Casper takes no precautions as he glides into the art room.

"Hey bitches!" He announces with a smile.

The first thing I spot is Haskell sitting next to Freddie.

"What the fuck,"

I think.

I keep my smile and waltz over to his desk, "When did you decide to get a new desk?"

He looks at me with a frown, "This Morning when those dicks stole Red's and I's seats. Then we got our asses ripped by Mr. James. He's in a mood so I would leave if I were you."

I see Nina conversing with Tilly and Romeo, then I glance at Casper listening to Red. Casper glances at me and I nod at him as I turn my attention in Maverick and Luke's direction.

Casper grins before announcing, "I spy with my little eye, two faggots."

I flinch at his vulgar words. There were certain words I believed were off limits, and that was one of them.

Never the less, I let him continue to mock them. The whole class was watching his every move. I didn't blame them, the whole squad was here.

Maverick and Luke finally looked up, they were going to stand their ground but it was five against three.

Casper leans in between them looking at their projects, "wow! I'd say those were some pretty nice projects... if I was Hellen Keller!"

Luke scowls and Maverick stands up, getting out of his chair and facing Casper. Casper came to be about 6 foot, where as I'm going to guess Maverick was about 6'2.

"Do you want me to whip your ass like I whipped your two friends'?"

Red barked out with laughter, as he stood up. He made his way across the room to Maverick. Red was the tallest person out of our group, standing at about 6'4.

"It seems as if I have a damage to my hearing... but I thought you just claimed to have whipped my ass?"

Maverick looks up to him, keeping the smug look on his face. I see Luke stay in his seat, looking at his desk. He was definitely the youngest out of their group, probably a freshman. Not to mention he definitely has not hit 6 foot yet. Haskell stays in his stool and calls over to Adam,

"Hey Adam! Hey, hey Adam! Looks like yo bois are gonna get their little asses beat!! Have any condolences you wish to state before hand?"

Adam drops his pencil, looks up, and gets out of his seat.

"You want to stand up to me and say that Haskell?" knowing Haskell wasn't vertically gifted, probably around 5'8.

Haskell lifts his chin, "I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying through your thick ego."

Adam shakes his head and laughs, "You're all talk, Haskell. You couldn't fight for shit."

Everyone's heads were whipping around to each person who spoke up.

Haskell grins, "Is that a challenge?"

Adam sits back down, a smile lingering on his face, "Hey ring leader you've been pretty quiet this whole time. Why aren't you getting into this action"

Romeo looks up from his project and shrugs, "I don't like children."

Lies. Romeo has a little sister, Jasmine, and he loves her more than anything.

Adam nods, "You all are so quick witted, does it make up for being slow on your feet?"

Before anyone else could bark another insult, the bell rang.