4: "have you seen your mirror selfies on instagram?ZAMN ZADDY."

Nina's P.O.V

i got out of my seat and pulled a pencil out of my bag, mentally frowning because I had to leave my friends. I turned to the two girls at their desks, they were so pretty. I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as i sat down.

I smiled at them, "Hey you must be some of the new students, right? My name is Nina, what are your names?"

The girl with the dark red lipstick spoke up first, "Yeah.. we are. My name is Lilly Hastings and this is my friend Carrie Vincent"

I grinned, "Well nice to meet you guys! do you want to start working on the poster?" We had to make a colorful poster about one of the shakespeare plays. We had chose Hamlet.

Carried forced a smile on her face, "Sure.. um so are those your friends over there?"

I didn't have to turn my head to know who she was talking about. I could hear Red, Haskell, and Romeo laughing loudly and Casper cursing at them. I could also hear Tilly's loud voice mocking Taylor.

I laughed, "Uhhh yeah those are my friends"

Carried smirked, "The guy with the messy hair is really cute, so it the one in the plaid shirt"

I smiled, "Oh the one with the messy hair is Haskell, and the one in the plaid shirt is Taylor"

Lilly turned to me, "Who are the other three?"

"Well the one in sweatpants is Red, the one in the nike shirt is Romeo, and the one with the long sleeved basketball shirt is Casper."

Lilly nodded her head, "I've heard alot of things about those guys. I didn't know they were them."

I chuckled, "Yeah they're a pretty big deal around here..."

"What about that girl?" Carrie curiously asked

"Oh that's my best friend, Matilda- but she goes by Tilly" I say proudly

"She's super pretty" i nod in agreement.

Carrie tilts her head at me, "So what about you? Are you a pretty big deal around here?"

I shrug, "I don't know, i mean i guess i have a pretty big circle of friends but i think friendship should be based more on quality not quantity. So i mean i try to keep my circle small."

Lilly pursed her lips making a 'hmm' sound. I bit my lip, "why do you ask?"

She looked at me, "Nothing. Im just surprised that you're friends with them. You just don't seem like the type of person who would hang out with them."

My smile dropped, "Ohh.."

Carrie grinned, "But thats why we don't judge on appearance." I don't think i have ever felt more offended. Usually no one ever says rude things to me.

"Oh well thats good." I tried to smile. Lilly saw right through my facade and smirked, "You probably don't... but do you do any sports?"

I answered boldly with, "Actually i play softball, volleyball, and i'm captain of the cheerleading team. Oh, That sounded like i was bragging, i wasn't. I was just answering the question. yeah.."

"Thats awesome. Lilly and i used to be co-captains of our cheer team back at our old school. Perhaps we could try out to be cheerleaders here?"

I smiled thinking that they were actually trying to be civil, "Of course you could."

"I would've never took you as the cheerleading type." Carrie said, thinking out loud.

"Oh why's that?" I asked curiously.