Chapter 7

Darkness........... That's the first thing to actually see in Valora's office. The fact that anyone could barely see anything when they enter the huge office, with its leather couch near the window that had its curtains drawn blocking the beautiful twinkling lights of the city was creepy.

The only light that illuminated the whole room was from the small study lamp on Valora's desk. But the chair showed no sign of the usual cold lady's presence on it.......

"You finally came." Was a voice that could scare anyone but him.

With the snap of the fingers the whole room light up to its usual bright and dull color colours.

And reflected a beautiful woman sitting elegantly on the couch with just a blazer  that, gave a peek of the beautiful black bra inside it and skirt that hiked up showcasing her long elongated toned legs.

Her smiled seemed to sinisterly seductive while walking up to the man who did anything but flinch from seeing her.

"You asked for me!" Altair coolly stated but not without completely raking her from head to toe with his eyes.

"Well yes. As matter of fact I did. You see I have an this important info about you in this black zip file, which could either change the way you work here from now on or get you fired"  Valora retorted holding the file against the exposed bra.

When she first thought of this bold move upon Altair, she was fuming actually and did it without thinking straight. But now feeling his hot stare was making her stomach flip in weird ways that she hadn't experienced in a long time.

"What do you mean? Did you just get more than a background check up on me ? I must say,I don't think it's legal to just know a lot more than knowing their basic info about you're employees ma'am " he almost commanded.

" Oh! I think it's a lot more legal than what you did in you're past.I mean having grown up as an orphan in different foster homes, I thought you worked you ass off to get to where you are but no! You worked with the worst kind of people from a really young age. And that's not even the end of it you're alleged murders finally caught you to the cops huh. You're a criminal,an educated one who just surprisingly got a lottery of $200000, once he was out of prison that made him complete his education and end up here in my office. No wonder you were so good at you're job even without of experience, simply cause you have done much dirtier work than this. " Valora spat pushing Altair away from her.

" I am not here to defend my past. You're father build this empire without doing any dirty deed. Spare me! And let's not forget about you,the tabloids sing songs over you're numerous partners and drugs case. You were even accused once for the murder of girl but were never found guilty. One can only wonder why ??" He snapped back shoving his hands in his pockets.

For quite some time no one said a word. Just stared at each other in silence, a deadly one that was initiated with death glares from each other.

"Now what did you exactly plan with me while wearing wearing the clothes the way you are at the moment, huh??" Altair sarcasm brought a completely new rage of fire in the eyes of Valora.

"You know nothing about me. I did not kill anyone and that's the truth, but I don't need to explain any kinda shit to you. You know why ? It's exactly the same reason you just gave, I have been proven innocent and all my shenanigans have been up the ears of my father's for years now. Therefore I can gladly state that hons I have nothing to hide but you mister have loads." She smiled wicked at her own voice sounding so evil and cold to herself.